Bat-family x Baby Reader

3RD PERSON POV

  Bruce was chasing down a lead, when he heard a baby cry coming from inside the Gotham Theatre. He slowly took steps towards the Gotham Theatre to make sure no one was harming the baby, before he decided to rush inside.
  The baby appeared to be about a month old and very small for her age. Bruce decided to take her back to the Manor and went with the name Y/N.

  When Bruce made it back to Wayne Manor, he called in Alfred.

  Alfred rushed in and saw the baby saying,"Shall I go call Miss Gordon, Miss Cain, and Miss Brown to get a crib for the little one?"

  Bruce smiled and said,"Yes, it would be nice to have another girl in our family."

  Alfred did as he was told, and Alfred waited until Barb, Stephanie, and Cassandra showed up at the Manor with the crib.
  Understanding that everyone was off doing their own thing these days, Alfred and Bruce decided to introduce Y/N to everyone tomorrow evening.

   SKIP TO TOMORROW EVENING...

  Bruce gently took Y/N out of the crib and brought her down to the kitchen to eat. He managed to get Y/N down the stairs quietly, but everyone was already staring at him and Y/N by the time Bruce had made it into the kitchen.
  Dick and Barb just smiled, and Cass, Barb, and Stephanie became exited to have another girl in the family. Luke just chuckled, seeing Damian's reaction. Damian was furious. The last thing Damian wanted to worry about was competing for his father's attention. It was clear that Bruce cared for the child.  

  As for Jason and Tim, they just smirked at Bruce.

  Jason joked, asking Bruce,"Who's the mother? Selina? Harley? Ivy?"

  Bruce rolled his eyes in response and tried to sit Y/N down in the crib, but Y/N would not budge. He just sighed and sat Y/N down with him. Y/N stared at Bruce and everyone at the table.

  Bruce then looked down at Y/N and kissed Y/N's forehead lovingly. However, Y/N started to cry again, because she had not been fed in a long time. Bruce grabbed something for Y/N, and Jason offered to feed Y/N. Y/N stared at Jason and played with his fingers.
  Jason chuckled and fed Y/N, but Y/N did not let Jason give her back to Bruce, so Y/N stayed in Jason's arms throughout dinner.

  Y/N stared at Dick next and could not keep her eyes off him.

  Tim and Damian joked and said,"Dick, I think someone likes you."

  Dick just made silly faces at Y/N, which made her spit. Dick pouted, but he was determined to get Y/N to smile at him.

   Bruce smiled at his family, thinking this might not be so bad after all.

  Bruce then thought,"Hopefully, she grows on them."