Barry Allen x Reader

Dedicated to livelovegustin.

   Y/N'S POV

  Currently, I was sitting in S.T.A.R. Labs with Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, Iris, and Eddie. (I know Eddie died, but I loved him, so. :)) I was worried about Barry. It seemed like I was always worried, even though he was Barry Allen. I stood to my feet, suddenly feeling the urge to stand up.  

  Iris rubbed my back soothingly saying,"Barry will be fine, N/N. He has done this plenty of times, remember? Do not stress yourself out too much. You will hurt the baby. Breathe, honey, breathe."

  I took deep breaths, and Caitlin handed Iris tissues. Iris held my hand, while she dried off my face. I kissed her cheek in thank you, before Iris helped me sit down.
  She was the most protective best friend ever, but I really appreciated her concern for me. I grabbed Iris' hand again and held it tightly.

  Eddie went to bring Iris with her, but I tightened my grip on her hand.

  Iris turned to Eddie and said,"Eddie, I need to stay here with Y/N. She needs me to."

  Eddie looked at me, and I could tell he was disappointed. He did not really like me that much, which caused him to frown. Iris sat down beside me and continued to hold my hand. Eddie walked to the other side of the room, before Joe walked over to me.
  He kissed Iris' forehead and bent down in front of me. Joe looked at me for permission, and I immediately nodded. He smiled and gently put his hand on my stomach.

  I felt a kick, and Joe said,"Hi, buddy. It is me, your grandpa. I cannot wait to see you for the first time. Your mommy is holding on just for you. I am, too. Your dad is so happy to see you."

  I chuckled at Joe, but I smiled letting him have his moment. Joe gave me a kiss, before he followed Eddie out.

  I let go of Iris' hand saying,"You can go now, Iris. I know you will be here for me. Eddie needs you."

  Iris waited a minute, before she hugged me gently.

  I hugged back and held on for a minute, but I said,"Love ya, bestie!"

  Iris chuckled, but she smiled saying,"Love you, too, Y/N. Let me know if you need something, okay? I'll be there."

  I nodded and blew her a kiss, before Iris left.

  Cisco smiled and said,"I do not know how you do it, Y/N. I would not be able to do that."

  I giggled softly, but I knew Cisco was only trying to cheer me up. Caitlin sent me a smile, before I smiled back.

  Caitlin said,"Come up with any names yet?"

  I nodded and chuckled saying,"Yeah, but Barry has too many. I am not going to ruin his dreams, though. Every time I rule one out, Barry gets upset and says how beautiful that name is."

  Caitlin smiled, and I felt a huge gush of wind. I held onto the table, before Barry took off his mask.

  Cisco high fived him and said,"Nice job, Flash!! That was the fifth one today!! What is up with Central City lately?"

  Barry shrugged and said,"I do not know, but we are getting the job done. That is all that matters. Now, who is this beautiful, young lady."

  Barry made his way over to me, and I felt relieved. He took my hands, before he carefully pulled me up to my feet. He put one arm around my waist, while the he rubbed my arm slowly with his right hand. 

  Barry said,"Ready to go home? I am sorry for making you wait so long."

  I waved it off,"My feet hurt, baby. We can go home this instant. I am tired."

  Barry chuckled, which made me pout.

  He kissed my lips and said,"All right, all right. I will take you home. Bye, guys!!"

  Barry picked me up bridal style, before he ran us back to our house. Barry gently put me down, and I made my way to our bedroom. I painfully sat down, then I changed into a nice pair of pajamas.
  Barry ran in and stopped me from trying to take off my shoes. Barry took off my shoes for me and laid me down across the bed. I smiled and gave him a kiss, before I snuggled into the sheets.

  Barry kissed my forehead and said,"I will be right back, honey. Just try to go to sleep for a minute."

  I nodded and closed my eyes. My eyelids started to feel droopy, and I found myself dozing off.
  In a matter of seconds, Barry was right next to me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

  Barry let me get comfortable, before I said,"Babe?"

  Barry hmmed in response, before he looked down at me.

  I said,"Your smile really makes my day."

  Barry put his hand over his heart, which made me giggle.

  Barry smiled and stroked my cheek saying,"There is the giggle I have been missing all day. Now, what did you say a few minutes ago?"

  I rolled my eyes, but I said,"I love you, Barry Allen. Barry..."

  Barry chuckled saying,"I am just kidding, Y/N. I love you too, Mrs. Allen."