Dick Grayson x Reader

Dedicated to AllieCasad.

   Y/N'S POV

  Three years. I have spent three years of my life locked away in a cell, because of my father, Copperhead. We all knew who Copperhead was. He was known for causing trouble, especially for Batman. Even after everything he had done, I would at least think that my dad was still in there somewhere.
  Nope, he hadn't even come in here to check on me or even tell me that he loved me. A part of me did not want to see him either, because I might just yell at him for being a horrible father to me. I understood if you were too busy trying to get Batman's attention, but what about your daughter who needed you?!!

  I was snapped out of my thoughts by hearing the men outside of my cell talking to each other. I just sighed heavily and tapped my foot. I was beyond bored, but I heard footsteps getting closer and closer to my cell. I looked out of my cell, and two armed men were dragging someone towards my cell. One unlocked it, before they dragged the person inside and dropped him beside me.

  I got up, and one chuckled saying,"We found him. This is your new "friend," until the boss deals with him."

  I got a closer look, and it was...Dick. Nightwing. How did they catch him? One henchman crouched down in front of me. I spit in his face, because I knew what he was about to do to me. Nightwing looked at me confused, and the henchman made his move.

  He undid my chains, and I hit the ground. I groaned, holding my side.

  He sat on top of me and pinned me down saying,"All these years in here, and you still do not know how to control yourself. Do not worry, this will not hurt that much."

  He roughly kissed me, and I did not kiss back. His mouth reeked of alcohol, and I immediately pulled away. I closed my eyes and let my tears fall. I opened my eyes and saw the henchman unconscious on the ground.

  Nightwing rushed over to my side and wrapped the only blanket I had ever owned around me. He held me, and I cried onto his shoulder.

  I sniffed and said,"Thank you, Dick."

  Nightwing facepalmed, which made me giggle weakly. He looked around, before he slowly lifted his mask.

  He sent me a soft smile and said,"It's good to see you too, Y/N."

  I sent him a weak smile and said,"You look good. How did-"

  I went to finish, but I was cut off by the cell doors slamming open. My father, Copperhead, and The Joker walked into my cell.

  I sighed, while Joker chuckled saying,"Boys!! You are too kind. Boy Wonder, it has been a while!! How is Bats doing?"

  Nightwing rolled his eyes, but he kept his eyes on me.

  Dad noticed and gave us a fake smile saying,"Aww, I see what is going on here. You think he could love someone like you? Honey, let me tell you something."

  Dad walked over to me and grabbed my face. I winced in pain and whimpered loudly.

  Dick tried to go towards me, but Joker pointed his gun at him and said,"Ah, ah, ah."

  Nightwing put his hands up in surrender but said,"Copperhead, get away from her. She is not your toy!!"

  Dad squeezed my face even harder, and tears poured down my face. Dad stopped for a second and made me face Nightwing.

  He smirked saying,"Tell Nightwing how you feel. I know you, remember?"

  Dad knew what he was doing, but I was too sensitive to realize it.

  I sniffed and shakily said,"I...I love you, Nightwing."

  Nightwing looked at me in shock, but his blue eyes softened. Dad held me up and threw me at Dick.

  Dick caught me and held my face, before he checked me over saying,"You all right? Babe?"

  I crashed my lips into his, and Dick immediately kissed back. He wrapped his arms around me, and I slowly wrapped mine around his neck.

  I felt something go into my side, before I weakly said,"Dick..."

  I let go of Dick and roughly hit the ground. There was a commotion, before I slowly closed my eyes.

   HOURS LATER...

  STILL Y/N'S POV...

  I woke up, and I was in a huge yet well-made bed.

  I heard a chuckle, before someone said,"Hey Alfred, I think Y/N will love you."

  I turned, and Dick sent me a wink. I immediately blushed and looked down.

  Dick lifted my chin and pecked my lips saying,"I missed you, beautiful. How are you feeling?"

  I stuttered at first, but I smiled weakly at him,"I...I am f...fine, Dick. What does this make us? Dick, I-"

  Dick cut me off by kissing me passionately. I was caught off-guard but immediately brought him closer.

  Dick intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled away saying,"It makes us a couple, if you want to be. Do not worry, I promise to take care of you. We'll figure out what to do about your father."

  I kissed Dick's cheek and said,"I want to be together, and I know you'll take care of me."

  Dick nodded, and I hugged him. He hugged back and kissed my forehead. I looked towards the door and noticed Bruce standing there. He sent me a soft smile, and I smiled back at him.

  Dick whispered in my ear,"Do not get too attached. He is Batman."

  Bruce rolled his eyes, and I chuckled. I hugged Dick tighter, and I prayed that my father would never find me.