Dick Grayson x Reader

For this Dick Grayson x Reader, I decided to base it off "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson.

   Y/N'S POV

  Single woman. Something I would use to describe myself. What else did I need to say? I did not really mind it, because it was not that bad. My friends tried to pressure me into getting into a relationship of my own, but I did not need a man. I would be fine on my own, but that did not mean guys had not tried to get with me before.
  Currently, I was walking home from another exhausting day of school. We were let out early, because of the snow. Everyone was so excited, as was I. I walked to my apartment, before my mom greeted me at the door.

  She smiled and kissed my cheek saying,"How was school?"

  I said irritated,"The same as always, but I am just happy it is Friday!! Anything planned?"

  Mom shook her head, before I crashed on the couch.

  She sat down beside me and said,"Darling, why don't you go to that party at Wayne Enterprises tonight? I am going."

  I joked saying,"That is the only reason I need to not go!!"

  Mom pouted, but she hit my shoulder saying,"Ha ha, funny, darling. Dick will be there."

  I rolled my eyes,"Why should I care if he is there? He will just try to impress me!"

  Mom said,"But he is a very nice and attractive young man. He would be great for you, honey!! Please go."

  I sighed in defeat and said,"All right, all right, I will go. Give me a minute."

  Mom squealed and did her dance into the kitchen. I hope she was not going to dance like that at the party. If she did, I had never seen or met her a day before in my life. Yeah, I would use that at the party.
  I quickly slipped into my best outfit, before I double checked my appearance in the mirror.

  Mom yelled,"HOW HARD IS IT TO GET DRESSED? LET'S GO!!"

  I rushed to the door, then Mom led us outside. There, a familiar limo pulled up.

  I squealed saying,"MR. WAYNE!!"

  Bruce hugged me back and chuckled deeply saying,"Hey Y/N, how are you? You look beautiful. Selina, great to see you, too."

  Mom blushed, before I "accidentally" pushed her into Bruce. Mom blushed even more, while Bruce just smirked. I let them have their moment but hopped into the passenger's seat.
  I immediately greeted Alfred, before Alfred greeted me as well.

  I said,"Alfred, I missed you. Are the boys gonna be there?"

  Alfred nodded and said,"Yes, Miss Y/N, they are gonna be there this evening. Master Grayson will be there, too."

  I sighed and said,"You too, Alfie? I am not interested, okay? He is just trying to play around with me."

  Alfred shook his head and said,"No, Master Grayson always has good intentions. He really likes you, Miss Y/N. At least maybe consider it?"

  I nodded, and Alfred smiled. I smiled back, before we arrived at the party.
Mom led me in, while Bruce opened the door for us. I kissed Bruce's cheek in thank you and got myself a table. A certain best friend walked over to my table.

  I said,"Not you, too. I..."

  I felt hands cover my eyes.

  The voice said,"Guess who it is?"

  I joked saying,"Definitely not Channing. Now, that's a real man."

  Dick pouted and sat down in front of me.

  I giggled, but I asked Dick,"What do you need, Grayson?"

  Dick smirked saying,"Nothing, just you. Y/N, please be mine."

  I countered back,"Why should I? You are just trying to impress your friends."

  Dick sighed and said,"Y/N, just listen to me. I know you think I am just going to use you, but that is not me anymore. Maybe I have been guilty of doing that in the past, but it won't happen with you. I promise. I..I love you and there is just something about you that drives me crazy."

  Dick brought his hand to my face, and I let him.

  I found myself melting into his touch, while he smiled saying,"Maybe it is the way you walk or that unique sass of yours. It really makes me fall even harder for you. Y/N, please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

  I smirked and said,"What is in it for me, Grayson?"

  Dick leaned forward and smirked back saying,"You get all of this, babe. I know it is hard to turn away, but I was born with it. Plus, I will protect you and be all I can for you. Meet your standards?"

  I pulled him close and kissed him passionately. Dick was surprised, but he gladly kissed back.
  I wrapped my arms around his neck, before Dick slowly pulled away.

  He rested his forehead on mine saying,"I love you, Y/N. What do you say?"

  I looked over and saw Mom giving me a thumbs up.

  I giggled, but I smiled genuinely at Dick saying,"Sure, Grayson, I would love to be your girlfriend. I love you, too."

  Dick let out a sigh of relief. Then he tried to dance, but it was just awful. He held out his hand, and I just smiled joining him. I leaned into his embrace and finally let go taking a chance.