Artemis x Kid Flash

ARTEMIS' POV

  As Zatanna and I were in the middle a pretty interesting conversation, I heard Wally yell,"BABE, CAN YOU PLEASE COME HERE?!! PLEASE!!"

  I ran into the kitchen, because most likely that was where Wally would be. Plus, it sounded like that was where his voice was coming from.
  When I entered the kitchen, the scene before me made me shake my head. Wally had gotten Bruce stuck to a chair.

  Bruce did not look too happy, but he turned to me and asked,"Would you please help me, darling?"

  I chuckled and nodded, before I quickly ran off to find the right items to get Bruce free. Those items were heat and water. They worked perfectly melting the glue off of Bruce.

  I helped him up, and Bruce angrily said to Wally,"You. Me. Training tomorrow at 1! Do not be late."

  Wally shoulder's slumped, and he nodded, trying not to make Bruce even more angry. Wally made sure to make a face at Bruce when he wasn't looking.

  Bruce turned around and said,"Make that 1 to 6 tomorrow."

  Bruce smiled and winked at me, before he headed out.

  Wally sighed and said,"Aww, man!!! Our date was tomorrow, and I had to get in trouble again. I am sorry, babe."

  I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck saying,"No, it's okay. What about Friday?"

  He nodded and ran me to the room, before he handed me a controller saying,"Video games?"

  I laughed and said,"Video games it is."