Nightwing x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Were you interested in knowing who I was dating? I was dating Dick Grayson or Nightwing. I preferred to just call him Wing. He always blushed when I called him that. I would always embarrass or mess with him, until I got bored. It took up time, and I rarely did much.

  Today, I wasn't up to much (as usual), and I had been talking to Bruce all morning.

  Bruce smiled at me before saying,"Are you worried about Dick, Y/N?"

  "Yes I am. He always gets here later than planned, but I still worry about him every single time."

  Bruce put his hand on my shoulder saying,"Y/N, that's okay. It's okay to be concerned, but I'm sure he's okay."

  I spotted Nightwing approaching through the entrance of the Batcave.

  I frowned and wondered,"How long has Dick been here?"

  Dick read my mind and walked up to me saying,"Hey, babe. I have only been here for 5 minutes. How are you doing?"

  I kissed him and pulled away saying,"I am doing fine. Just worrying about you."

  Dick pretended to cry and said,"You were worried about me? Aww, I love you too, N/N."

  I pushed Dick over, and he fell onto the floor. I ran away, and Bruce stopped Dick from running after me. Dick rolled his eyes, and then Bruce waited until I had made it a good distance away from the two of them.
  When I did, he released Dick from his hold, and Dick ran after me. I winked at him and ran into my room. Dick caught up with me and pinned me into the wall.

  I coughed in his face and tried to run down the hall, but Dick sighed and pouted saying,"Why do you keep running from me? I need to tell you something."

  I nodded and said,"Okay, what is it?"

  Dick cleared his throat saying,"I... ummm.....would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow? If you want to?"

  He looked nervous, and I gave him a kiss saying,"I would love to, Dick."

  From the corner of my eye, I saw Bruce and Alfred taking pictures of Dick and I.

  I ran to them and hugged them saying,"Bruce, can you believe this? WE ARE FINALLY GOING ON A REAL DATE!!"

  Bruce just chuckled, while Alfred kissed my head saying,"That is great. Master Dick has been meaning to ask you for a while."

  I looked at Alfred and laughed, before Dick groaned saying,"Alfred, why did you tell her that?"

  Alfred smiled saying,"Because she needed to hear it, Master Richard. She needed to hear it."