Roy Harper x Reader

Do I have any Arrow fans out there? Who's your favorite Arrow character?

   Y/N'S POV

  If you really want to know who I was related to, I was related to Barry Allen. Because of a tragic incident, we had lost our mother, and our dad had to go to prison for her murder. I always knew he did not commit the murder, but there was not any evidence for it to be proven otherwise.
  My whole life wasn't tragic. Eventually, I moved to Starling City, while my brother stayed in Central City. Yeah, I missed him, but I knew he was doing the right thing. My best friend, Iris, kept me up to date on Barry's progress and whereabouts. Yeah, I totally shipped them together.

  Anyway, I was at the new Lair waiting for the team to come back.

  Felicity walked up beside me and said,"Hey, Y/N, what are you still doing here? Not that I do not want you here or anything."

  I smiled at Felicity's ranting but chuckled saying,"I am just waiting on Roy to get back. How are Oliver and you doing?"

  Felicity smiled and said,"We have had a few bumps, but it is clearing up now. What about Roy? Is he warming up to you more?"

  I smiled at the thought and nodded, before someone's hands covered my eyes.

  I blushed at feeling Roy's touch, before Roy said,"Guess who it is? I know, don't get me mixed up with Shawn."

  I rolled my eyes, because Roy was jealous of my huge crush on Shawn Mendes. I mean who didn't love Shawn? Between us, I would so say yes, if he asked me out. Roy uncovered my eyes and pouted at me not answering.
  I giggled softly and pulled Roy in for a kiss. Felicity smiled, while Dig and Oliver just looked away. I pulled Roy closer and ran my fingers through his hair. Roy smiled and put his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes.

  Roy stroked my cheek saying,"I love you. I am sorry that I have been gone so long."

  Oliver crossed his arms saying,"Roy, why did you not tell us? We could have helped you."

  Roy held my hand tightly while saying,"Then, they would have come after you, too. I could not let that happen again, after what happened with the Arrow being hunted down and you being put in jail. Plus, I was still dead."

   Oliver nodded, but I could tell he blamed himself. I leaned over and placed a kiss on Roy's lips. Roy was confused, so I pulled away.

  I blushed in embarrassment and said,"Sorry, I just really missed you. Sorry."

  Roy chuckled deeply and pulled me back in. I blushed again, but I couldn't turn him down.

  Roy wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead saying,"I missed you too, baby. You are not mad or upset with me about the whole thing?"

  I shook my head and said,"No, it may have hurt a little not having you around, but you are back now. We can talk and catch up!!"

  I trailed off, which made Roy smile. He smiled at me, before I smiled back at him. Roy led me outside, while Felicity, Dig, and Oliver followed.
  We were going out to eat together as a family. The boys let us girls sit down, while we kissed their cheeks in thank you.

  Roy blushed madly, and I giggled at his response to my kiss on the cheek.

  Dig smirked and said,"Someone is in love with Y/N. Do you feel the same?"

  I chuckled at Dig's comment, but I knew he was only trying to lighten up the mood. It was what he was good at. I didn't know what I would do without him.
  Dig had been my father figure, ever since I moved to Starling City. Looking out for those he cared about, Dig was amazing at it.

  Roy whispered in my ear,"I am going to the bathroom. Be right back."

  I nodded and Roy kissed my cheek, before he jogged to the bathroom. Dig gave me a look, and I knew what that look meant.

  I smiled and honestly said,"Dig, I am fine, okay? I promise Roy is going to treat me okay. Please do not give him the speech again."

  Oliver chuckled deeply, while Dig acted hurt. I walked over to his side of the table and wrapped my arms around Dig's neck.

  Dig put his hands over mine, before I said,"I love you, Diggle. Thank you for watching over me all these years. I really do appreciate everything you have done for me."

  Dig smiled and said,"I love you, too, honey. Here he comes. ROY?!"

  I groaned and put my head on the table. Roy pulled in his chair and put his hand over mine. He kissed my hand, which made me blush. Dig sent me a wink, and I sent him a smile back.

  Roy said confused,"Is something going on that I do not know about?"

  I shook my head and held his face saying,"No, I was just telling Dig how I fell in love with the most amazing and skilled archer in the world. I love you, Roy Harper."

  Roy smiled real big and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and held onto Roy's collar. Everyone else whistled, and I was just glad I had my archer back.