Terry x Reader Part 2

I hope you all are doing well. Please check out my new Clark Kent x Reader book!! Please comment, enjoy, and let me know what you guys think of it!

   Y/N'S POV

  Once Terry returned from his mission, I immediately attacked him in hugs and kisses. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged Terry tight.

  Terry chuckled and smiled saying,"Aww, baby, I missed you, too. Can we talk?"

  I nodded and Terry was about to lead me up the stairs, but he pulled me back.

  Terry ran his fingers through my hair saying,"Do you trust me?"

  I immediately nodded, and Terry motioned for me to close my eyes. I obeyed and held onto Terry's hand. Terry causiously led me up some stairs, and I could feel him smiling beside me.

  After a while, Terry stopped and said,"Open your eyes."

  I opened my eyes and gasped at the scene before me. It...it truly was beautiful. Terry had set up a romantic dinner for the two of us. I had never witnessed such an incredible sight before in my entire life. Tears of happiness filled my eyes, and Terry wrapped his arms around me.

  He kissed my nose and played with my hand saying,"Don't cry, babe. You deserve this. Plus, Matty said I should treat his girlfriend with the best treatment around."

  Terry sat beside me, before he handed me roses saying,"These I picked out, especially for you. I love you."

  I took the roses from Terry and kissed his cheek saying,"I love you, too, Batman. Though, I preferred Bruce."

  Terry rolled his eyes, but he knew I was joking around with him. We played around like this with each other often, but I was extremely proud of Terry, no matter what he did. I hoped he had that figured that out by now. Terry pulled me closer to him, before he nuzzled his nose against mine.

  I smiled and closed my eyes.

  Terry softly said,"Hey."

  I hmmed in response, before he looked me in the eyes saying,"Max might have told me how you have been feeling lately. Y/N, why did you not just tell me? You know I do not want any other woman, if it is not you. What makes you think that I will leave you and never come back? I wanna know why."

  He kissed my eyelids saying,"I will always be here for you. Always. There is no other woman I want to be with. I promise. I know we are not the same as we used to be, but I am willing to make us stronger. You want us to work, don't you?"

  I nodded saying,"More than anything in the world. Ter, I just do not want to lose you. You already have to watch over Gotham, and I do not want to be a distraction. I love you so much, but I am scared of-"

  I stopped myself and looked down, afraid to be too open.

  Terry lifted my chin and pecked my lips saying,"Scared of what, baby? Baby, what are you scared of?"

  I tightened my grip on Terry's black shirt saying,"Scared that you will be taken away from me, and I will not be the love of your life anymore. Terry, I...I need you in my life...more than you know."

  Terry nodded and intertwined his fingers with mine. I brought his hands up to my face, while Terry whispered encouraging words in my ears.

  He smiled saying,"You are so beautiful, do you know that? Y/N, I am serious. There is just something about you that drives me to always be at your side. It feels wrong to be anywhere else. Y/N, what are you doing to me?"

  "I don't know, Terry. I don't know."

  Terry leaned into my touch and rubbed my arms saying,"Your skin defines you as the confident and beautiful woman that you are. I do not care what other guys have told you, but you are perfect and will always have my attention. Baby, don't cry."

  Tears poured down my face, and I just could not help it. Terry's words were the sweetest and nicest words anyone had ever told me before. He was the first man to ever make me feel loved or needed, and I knew I was lucky to have Terry at my side.