Batman x Reader: Valentine Love

Hey readers!! The next request was based off Tuesday and Wednesday's episodes of the Flash and Arrow. Did you guys see them? Oh my gosh!!! They were both very good and kept you on the edge of your seat!! I'm definitely doing the next imagines based off of those episodes!! Right now, please enjoy this Batman x Reader...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU GUYS!! IF YOU DON'T WANT BATMAN, THEN JUST IMAGINE ANOTHER HERO IN HIS PLACE!!

   Y/N'S POV

  Today was THE special day. I have always wanted to have my own Valentine. Someone whom I could love and cherish for the rest of my life. I had one in mind, but I don't think he felt the same about me. Sure, the only problem was he was Bruce Wayne.
  The other problem was: Bruce was only the most handsome billionaire in the world. To me and many other women, he was the most handsome billionaire in the world. What were the odds of him actually having time for a woman like me? What were the odds of him showing up on my doorstep?

  I was grateful for one of my good friends, Merida, whom I had chosen to spend some time with.

  Merida smiled saying,"So, Y/N, do you have any plans for today?"

  I sighed and looked down saying,"No, I never have plans. I was hoping Bruce would come with me, but he does not see me that way. Why would he? I mean, he is Batman and all. Catwoman seems to like him enough."

  Merida sighed and put her hand over mine saying,"Oh, honey. Bruce does care about you. He wants to look after you. Be patient, all right? Bruce will come around. Here he comes, maybe he will ask you."

  I thought Merida was just kidding, so I just continued to eat my food. Someone cleared their throat, and I looked to see Bruce standing there.

  He sent me a smile, but then he smirked saying,"You sure are enjoying that. Can I have some?"

  I blushed, but Bruce just took some from me. I hid my face, while Merida giggled at me.

  Bruce was very confused and asked,"What are you two laughing at?"

  I waved it off and cleared my throat saying,"So, Bruce, do you have any plans for tonight? Like maybe a dance or something."

  I was hoping he would catch on, but Bruce seemed distracted and in another world.

  He double blinked and said,"Maybe, Miss L/N. What about you? Do not tell me you are staying home."

  I played with my hands, before Bruce intertwined his fingers with mine. I blushed, but I smiled down at our hands.

  Bruce said,"I gotta go, but I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled, but then I realized he meant it in a friendly way. We always said that to each other, so I just said it back.
  Bruce smiled and kissed my cheek, before I noticed Alfred standing there with Dick. Dick sent me a wink and followed Bruce back to the limo.

  I stood there and sighed, while Merida put her hands on my shoulders saying,"Patience, darling, patience. Trust me."

  I nodded and led Merida back to my place. I crashed on the couch and pulled out some Hershey chocolates. I let out a sigh of relief at the chocolate hitting my tongue and ate some more. Merida just smirked and innocently looked away.
  I gave her a confused look, before I heard the doorbell. Merida motioned for me to open it, since she was too lazy to get it. I rolled my eyes, but I quickly got the door. I opened the door and there Dick and Jason stood.

  I gave them a smile and said,"Happy Valentine's Day, guys!! Your girls will love what you both have planned for them."

  They both let out an individual sigh of relief, and I just laughed at them.

  Dick said,"We need you at Wayne Manor. It is very important. It is about Bruce."

  I immediately grabbed my jacket and phone, before Dick drove us back to the Manor. I knew Merida was going to be fine, since she basically lived in my house on the weekends.
  I jogged down the stairs to the Batcave and saw Alfred standing down there. I realized I had been played.

  I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips saying,"Really guys?!! Ughh."

  I went to leave, but Jason pulled me back. He motioned to the right side of the Batcave. I saw Batman appear from the shadows, and you know I blushed. He chuckled deeply, but I noticed he had roses in his hands. Roses were my favorite flowers. Most girls probably said that, but I didn't care.

  Batman walked up to me and pulled me close.

  He rested his hands on my face saying,"There is something I need to tell you, Y/N. The truth is, I am in love with you. I have been in love with you since the day you first visited Wayne Manor. You're an amazing woman, and I have never met a girl who has done so much for me. So, Y/N L/N, will you please be my Valentine?"

  Batman got down on one knee, and tears poured down my face. I squealed and attacked Bruce in kisses. Bruce chuckled, but he gladly returned my kisses.

  He pulled away and said,"So, is that a yes?"

  I immediately nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck saying,"I love you, too, Bruce Wayne. Of course, I will be your Valentine."

  Bruce relaxed, before he spun me around. Once he set me down, I tackled him and thought,"BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!"