Jason Todd x Reader

Next request was Say Something by A Great Big World. Your requests are coming along well. I really hope you like them. Enjoy!!

   Y/N'S POV

  Since the beginning, there had been hypocrites of my relationship with Jason. I understood that Jason may have done some things and gotten into a lot of trouble, but I loved him more than anything. I saw past what everyone else did, because he was worth it. In my world, he was the most perfect guy a woman could ever want.
  Currently, I was standing out on our balcony, waiting for Dick to stop playing around. He repeatedly pinched my cheeks and made jokes about my cheeks. Dick's jokes were not even funny, but I could not help but giggle and smile.

  Dick smiled back at me and bowed to me saying,"I knew you would love me as your entertainment. I told Jason I would keep you company."

  I giggled saying,"Okay, Grayson, do what you want. When is he going to get here anyway?"

  Dick shrugged, while I just smiled looking out on Gotham. Dick put a hand on my shoulder, while I leaned on his hand.

  Dick smiled saying,"Hey, Y/N?"

  I hmmed in response but looked up at Dick.

  Dick said,"I appreciate you being there for Jason and being the girl he has always wanted. I know you two may not have a lot of things in common, but you have helped him through so much. I want you to know that I will always be right behind you."

  I smirked, pinching Dick's cheeks.

  Dick groaned this time, and I chuckled saying,"Now, you know how I feel. Anyway, I love you, too, Richard."

  Dick laughed and kissed my cheek, before Jason walked in. I squealed and tackled him in a hug. Jason just hugged back and brought me closer.

  I buried my face in his neck, and Jason mumbled,"I missed you, baby."

  I mumbled back,"I missed you more."

  Jason sent me a look, while I just giggled.

  Jason helped me up before saying,"What have you two been up to?"

  I crossed my arms and replied,"Nothing, handsome, just minding my own business. Why do you need to know?"

  Jason rolled his eyes, before I said,"Got hit hard?"

  Jason nodded, and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

  He wrapped his arms around my waist too, before he said to me and then Dick,"Hopefully, you did not get into trouble, while I was gone. Grayson, did you watch Y/N?"

  Dick shook his head, then Jason sighed saying,"Grayson, I told you to keep an eye on her. She could have gotten hurt or something."

  I rested my hands on Jason's chest and softly said,"Jase, I am fine, okay? Dick did watch me. He kept me company, and we played games together. I lost a few times, but Dick let me win them. Yeah, I know."

  Dick innocently looked away, before I hit his shoulder. Jason chuckled deeply, holding me even closer to him. I didn't think it was possible, but it was.

  He stroked my cheek saying,"You know I love you, right?"

  I nodded and smiled saying,"I know, baby. Why?"

  Jason shook it off, but he smiled genuinely saying,"I just wanted to make sure you know that, babe, because I do not want to lose you. I love you too much."

  I blushed, while Dick laughed. I threw my pillow at him, before he flipped over the sofa.

  I giggled softly, while Jason smirked saying,"You are so adorable, baby."

  I stroked his cheek saying,"So are you, Todd. Bruce told me about your secret concerning me."

  Jason groaned, while I lifted his chin saying,"Babe, I do not care what other people think about you, because you are the best guy in my world. You may have made mistakes, but I would rather have you than a guy who has not been through anything. You have already seen the worse, and I appreciate how you do everything you can to keep me from going through something like that. I will always love you and be here when you need someone to talk to, okay? I love you, Jason Peter Todd."

  Jason actually had tears forming in his eyes. I smiled, because I had finally accomplished making Jason to cry in front of me.

  Jason sniffed saying,"Aww, babe, I love you, too. I love you, too. Come here."

  Jason pulled me in for a hug, before I hugged back. I smiled and kissed his cheek, before letting him have his moment.
  Jason slowly pulled away and kissed me. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair, while I leaned into his embrace.

  Jason pulled away and smirked saying,"Aww, someone is in love with me. Do not worry, I do not mind, babe."

  I blushed but smirked back saying,"You are going to be okay with it, because I make the rules, Todd. Got it?"

  Jason chuckled but nodded saying,"Okay, Y/N, I get it. Does your mom know you are here?"

  I nodded saying,"Yeah, she said hey by the way. She also said make sure that you do not get in trouble, so I am watching you, too. Do not argue with me."

  Jason kissed my nose, and I gently pushed him away. Dick pouted, before I kissed his cheek. Dick smiled and kissed my cheek back, before he ran out of the room. I chuckled and sat down, playing a couple of board games with Jason.