Bruce Wayne x Reader Part 1

Y/N'S POV

  As I sat at the table, I noticed everyone's eyes on me.

  "Guys, I am fine, okay? No need to worry about me. Alfred..."

  Alfred pushed my food in front of me and said,"Mrs. Wayne, please eat something. It would make us all sleep better knowing you ate something."

  I looked at the boys, and they all nodded in agreement. I smiled slightly, before I quickly finished my food. Alfred and the boys all let out their own individual sighs of relief, and I laughed. Their concern for me was too cute.

  Dick asked me,"So, are you gonna talk to Bruce now?"

  I shook my head and sighed saying,"No, he does not want to talk to me, Richard. I do miss him terribly, but Bruce is keeping his distance from me. Dick, I...I just want him to talk to me. Why is it so hard?"

  I broke down and put my face in my hands.

  Dick rubbed my back and held out his hand saying,"I am tired of seeing the two of you like this. Let's fix this now. Come on."

  I put my hand in his, before Dick led me up the stairs. He walked me down the hall, until I could hear Bruce making his way down.
  My breath quickened, because I did not want him to push me away again. Dick squeezed my hand in reassurance, before he quickly pulled me back and let Bruce walk into his room.

  Dick whispered something in my ear, and I nodded as tears fell down my face. He kissed my cheek, before I made my way into Bruce's room. Bruce heard my footsteps and looked over at me.

  I could not hold it in anymore, I...I had to be in Bruce's arms again. I walked up to Bruce, and Bruce pulled me close.

  He brought his forehead to my own and softly said,"Darling, I...I am so sorry. I did not mean to cause you so much pain. I love you."

  I double blinked and all I could do was nod. Bruce kissed away my tears, but I was not done.

  I grabbed his shirt and cried saying,"Brucie, pl...please do n...not leave me. I l...love you so much, and you m..mean the world to me. I know y...you h...have lost a lot, but I do not want to be s...something e...else you l...lose. Promise me you will not stop loving me."

  Bruce stroked my cheek and cupped my face saying,"I promise, Mrs. Wayne. I love you, too. So much."

  I slowly kissed Bruce, before he kissed back. He slowly pulled away, and I just brought him in for a hug.

  Bruce hugged back and placed kisses on my face, but he softly said,"Honey, you have to let go. I have to go for a minute. Y/N..."

  I shook my head and said,"No, no, you can't go. Bruce, no."

  Bruce placed kisses on my face again, and I tightened my grip on his suit.

  Bruce rubbed my arms saying,"Y/N, I will come back. Don't cry. Do you feel okay?"

  I shook my head, because all this crying was making me feel light-headed. Bruce picked me up and brought me over to the bed.

  He laid down with me and said,"Go to sleep, honey. You will be all right, I promise."

  I just snuggled into Bruce and felt my eyelids slowly closing. Bruce stroked my cheek, and I felt secure and safe in his arms. Bruce tightened his grip around me as I found myself falling asleep.

    BRUCE'S POV

  Once Y/N fell asleep, she held my arm tightly. She started whimpering and tossing and turning in her sleep.

  She whimpered and then yelled,"BRUCE, DON'T LEAVE ME!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"

  I immediately frowned and tried to wake her up. Y/N wouldn't wake up, and her screams only grew louder. Alfred rushed into the room and noticed Y/N.

  He put a hand on my shoulder and said,"Nice and easy, Master Wayne. Be gentle."

  I nodded and looked down at Y/N. She was gripping the bed, and her tears fell down her S/C cheeks.

  She whimpered again and softly said,"Brucie..."

  Tears formed in my eyes, too, and I bent down over her. I soothingly ran my fingers through Y/N's hair as her whimpering decreased.

  She slowly opened her eyes and sobbed saying,"Bruce?"

  I shushed Y/N, before I pulled her close. She held on tightly to me, and I knew she had seen something horrible. I kissed her forehead and rocked her back to sleep, before I decided to lay down with her.
  I sighed, remembering I had a bigger problem on my hands, but I knew Y/N was the most important of them all. I could not risk her getting in the middle of all of this.