Selina Kyle X Best Friend Reader

Imagine you're best friends with Selina Kyle, and you two have always had each others' backs. Comment and vote, if you like.

   Y/N'S POV

  Who was a better best friend than Selina Kyle? No one. Selina and I had known each other for years, but I was not there at the beginning of her Catwoman days. People like Bruce and Gordon were in complicated ways, but I was just a supporter of my only family.
  Currently, I was sitting down on the sofa, before I heard a loud crash. I yelped in surprise and fell over the sofa. I slowly peeked over it to see Batman standing there with an amused expression on his face.

  I rolled my eyes but sat back down saying,"Yes, Dark Knight?"

  Batman took off his cowl and said,"Hey, Y/N. I did not come here to get you. This is about Selina. Have you seen her around here? Has she come back yet?"

  I shook my head and worriedly said,"No, why? Did something happen? Do you think she is in trouble?"

  Bruce grabbed my arm and led me over to the terrace, before he looked down. Immediately, I realized what was going through his head.

  I was deathly afraid of heights, so I chuckled and sarcastically said,"Yeah, no way. Uhh, I will just take the other route down. Have fun!!"

  Strong arms grabbed my waist, and I sighed in defeat. Bruce jumped, and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, wanting to live till tomorrow.

  Bruce put his cowl back on and said,"I will not let go. I promise, but if you want me, too, then I can just..."

  Bruce untightened his grip, which made me scream. Bruce chuckled, but he maintained his tight hold around me. I hit his shoulder, and Batman grappled us to Selina's old apartment. He gracefully swung us in, before I clapped for him. C'mon that was incredibly awesome, and he deserved an award for that.

  Batman chuckled deeply, while I jumped in surprise at his scary laugh. Bruce knew what he doing, so I just left him there.
  I gently knocked on Selina's door, before I heard sniffing and immediately frowned.

  Bruce went to walk in, but I put a hand on his chest saying,"No, Batman, I got this one. Just stay put and entertain yourself. Watch the people outside."

  Batman kissed my cheek, and I smiled walking into Selina's room. Selina was laying across the bed, and I gently laid on top of her.

  Selina said,"Y/N, what are you doing here? I am fine, darling."

  I gave her a look and said,"Then, why are you crying? You can't even make eye contact with me. Selina, what's wrong, sweetheart?"

  Selina sniffed, and I held out my hands.

  Selina gently put her hands in mine before squeezing them saying,"You promise to stay and not leave me? Is Bruce with you?"

  I shook my head, because I knew this was probably about him. Selina turned, and I quickly texted Bruce to go back to the Manor.

  When Selina turned back around, I just gave her a smile.

  Selina weakly smiled back, before I said,"What is bothering you? Do you want to talk about it?"

  I held her hands tighter, while she sobbed saying,"I know Bruce and I do not have the best relationship, but I want to be with him. I know it is hard for us, because we do not always have the same views on everything, but I love him. Y/N, I do need him, and Bruce loves me, too, right? Y/N, what should I do?"

  I rubbed her back and smiled at her saying,"Tell Bruce how you feel. Honey, he feels the same way about you. Bruce was actually the one who came to me about you. Come on, darling, let's get you to Bruce."

  Selina slowly got up, before she got dressed. I walked back into the room and fixed her makeup, but I always told her she did not need it. Bruce saw it too, which was probably why he hated when she wore it all the time. I wiped her tears and guided her to Wayne Manor.
  Alfred opened the door for us, and I kissed his cheek in thank you. I led Selina inside and took her down to the Batcave. In the Batcave, Bruce was leaning over the table, and I knew he was worried about Selina. I smiled and cleared my throat, before Bruce turned around.

  Selina ran to him, before Bruce immediately hugged back.

  He gave her a kiss and hugged her tighter saying,"Don't you ever scare me like that again. I was so worried about you, Selina. I love you so much."

  I sent Selina a "I-told-you-so look," which made Selina smile and roll her eyes at me.

  She confidently said,"I love you, too, Bruce."

  Bruce smiled and gave Selina one more kiss, before he held her.

  I went to go up the stairs, but Bruce smiled genuinely at me saying,"Thank you, Y/N."

  I said,"You're welcome, Bruce. You're welcome."