Arrow x Reader: Legends of Yesterday

This episode of Arrow was so good!! Oo, so much action, and it was just on point!! If you didn't get a chance to see the Arrow/The Flash Crossover, then you should!!

   Y/N'S POV

  Currently, Oliver and I were in a car headed towards some safe house in Starling. I did not know if it was actually Starling or Central City, because I fell asleep during the whole car ride. Oliver gently shook me, before I slowly opened my eyes. I groaned and snuggled back into his side.

  Oliver said,"C'mon, Y/N, we are here."

  I pouted and held onto his jacket saying,"If I get up, can I get a kiss and cuddle with you later?"

  Oliver smiled and nodded. He leaned in and kissed me slowly. I kissed back, before I pulled him closer. He held on for a minute, then I slowly pulled away from the kiss. He smiled at me, before Oliver stepped out of the car. We walked inside the safe house, and I decided to sit down in Oliver's lap.

  Oliver rubbed my back slowly, while he talked to the team. The team was planning on taking down Savage and playing him. Oliver gently moved me off his lap and walked into the kitchen. Everyone had gone in there to talk, while I just chilled on the sofa. As I watched everyone that walked into the kitchen, I noticed Barry wasn't here. He was just here a few minutes ago...
  I lazily got up, before I walked outside. I spotted Cisco crouching down in front of Kendra. He was talking to her, and I saw her smile. I smiled, too, until I saw Barry pacing around. I frowned and walked over to Barry. I cleared my throat, then Barry turned around.

  I said,"Is everything okay, Barry?"

  He smiled it off and said,"Everything is fine, Y/N. No need to worry. I am just trying to get some fresh air."

  I nodded and said,"Okay, I understand that. Have you seen Dad?"

  Barry said,"Yeah, Dig is inside with the team."

  I kissed his cheek in thank you, before I walked back inside. Dad walked over to me, before he pulled me in for a hug.

  I hugged back and said,"Love you, too, Dad. Are you guys working on something?"

  Felicity smiled up at me and said,"Yeah, we are trying to figure out a plan to capture Savage. We will go as a team."

  I nodded, yet I always felt threatened by her. I was insecure, and I felt threatened, for some reason, by Felicity. It was something I had to work on. I checked my phone, before I walked out.

  Dad followed me and asked me,"Where are you going?"

  "To see Ollie. They are at the Central City Police Department, I think."

  Dad nodded and gave me a kiss, before I drove to the Department. When I walked in, I saw Barry standing there.

  I smiled and said,"Oh, hey, Barry!! Is Ollie here?"

  Barry scratched his neck, but he seemed to be hiding something.

  I frowned and said,"Barry, what is that?"

  Barry said,"What? Oh nothing. It's something Oliver wanted me to track down. It is about Damian Dark, I think."

  I nodded and said,"Okay, why did he ask you to do it?"

  Barry said,"He just needed my help to examine it."

  I said,"Barry, let me see it."

  Barry sighed, before he handed me the paper. I read it over and stood there in shock. I slowly handed the paper back to Barry, before I tried to process the information I had just read over.

  Barry said,"Hey, what's wrong?"

  I shook it off and said,"Nothing, I am going to go back to the house."

  I kissed Barry's cheek, before I climbed into the car. I thought about what I had just read, before I sighed. That could not have been true. What I had just read could not have been true...
  It made perfect sense, because Oliver was...Oliver as a teenager was reckless. If it was true, then I wanted to be the one to talk to him about it.

  When I arrived at the safe house, I just sat on the porch and waited for Oliver.

  Dad sat beside me and said,"What is on your mind, hon?"

  I sighed and said,"Oliver has something going on, and he did not tell me. I am a little upset about it, but I guess I can understand why he has not talked to me about it yet."

  Dad nodded and took my hands saying,"Just be there for him, all right? Do not just get angry and yell at him. Let him talk first, and then I give you permission to yell at him."

  I chuckled and kissed Dad's cheek saying,"Thanks for the talk, Dad. I see why Oliver kept you around."

  Dad smiled and gave me a kiss, before I spotted Oliver walking towards the house. Dad gave my hand a squeeze, before he walked inside.

  Oliver went to walk past me, but I held him back (I am not going by what actually happened, because I didn't like how Felicity did Oliver. She didn't even give him a chance, so I'm going to..).

  He said,"What?"

  I cleared my throat and said,"Do you have something to tell me, baby?"

  Oliver sighed and said,"I...well, I have a son."

  I weakly said,"I know, Ollie. Why did you not tell me about him?"

  Oliver pulled me close, and tears filled his eyes.

  He said,"My mom paid his mother...Y/N, I promise you that I did not know I had a son. I decided to have Barry run some tests. I had no idea it was true, until I saw the results."

  I gave Oliver a kiss, before he kissed back. He slowly let go and put his forehead on mine.

  He closed his eyes and said,"I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and said,"Love you, too, baby. You are going to see your son, right?"

  Oliver looked shocked by what I had just asked him, but he nodded and said,"Yeah, I was going to. Are you coming?"

  I shook my head and smiled holding his face saying,"No. This is something that's just for you. Oliver, you're doing the right thing. I don't know how I would have made it without my father."

  Oliver pulled me in for a hug, before he left to go see his son. I smiled to myself, and I was beyond grateful that Oliver didn't try to deny anything. It showed me that I could still trust him. It also showed me that Moira was one sneaky woman.