Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy

HARLEY'S POV

  Hiya!! Harley Quinn here!! I was sitting in Puddin's office, when Ivy walked in.

  I smiled and said,"Hey, Red. What are ya doing here?"

  She smiled back and said,"Thought you might wanna have a girl's day. Joker's not around."

  I smirked and said,"Sure, Red. Let's go!!"

  I followed Ivy out of the townhouse and into her car. I took the passenger seat and decided to lay my head back. We shortly arrived at Ivy's house and walked inside.

  Ivy said,"Harls, you can put your stuff in the spare room upstairs."

  I nodded and jogged up the stairs. When I walked into the spare room, it reminded me of the walls of Arkham. There was no tellin' how many times I had been in there.
  Puddin said it was because I had gotten in trouble so much, but I did not believe it too much. I sighed and put all of my stuff up, before I walked down the stairs.

  Ivy was playing with her plants, and I smiled saying,"Those are pretty, Ivy. Can I ask you something?"

  She nodded and said,"Yeah, what is it honey?"

  I sighed and leaned on my arm saying,"Do you think Puddin really loves me?"

  Ivy walked to me and took my hands saying,"You want an honest answer, Harley?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah."

  She shook her head and said,"No, I think he is using you. Harley, you need someone who really loves you for you and not someone who slaps you around."

  I scoffed and said,"That is love. Tough love."

  She frowned and said,"Harl, that is not love. That is abuse. Love is when someone cares about you and willing to risk their life for yours. Like Batman and Selina. She said she loves him, so let's ask her what love is."

  I called Selina, and she arrived in no time.

  She walked in and said,"Hey, what's going on?"

  I sighed and said,"Selina, what is love really like?"

  Selina smiled and said,"Well, it is something that is explained differently by everyone. To me, love is something that is enchanting and inviting. You will meet that special someone, and they will protect you. They will do what you cannot, when you are weak and upset. Batman and I may have our moments, but we both love each other on the inside. Harley, you do deserve love. Everyone does."

  I smiled and kissed her cheek saying,"Thanks, Sel. I really needed that. Ya came to stop by?"

  Selina nodded and said,"Yes, and Batman is a little busy right now. Like always."

  After she said that, Batman entered through the window. He looked at the three of us, before his eyes caught mine. He noticed the tears in my eyes and did something unexpected.
  He walked over to me and wiped my tears. I could not hold it in and sobbed onto his suit. Selina rubbed my back, while Ivy held my hands.

  Batman took my hands and softly said,"Everything is gonna be okay, Harley. You wanna change?"

  I nodded, and he smiled saying,"Ivy and Selina will make sure of that. I will keep an eye on you to help you out. Only, if you promise to just be yourself and do your best to stay out of trouble."

  I smiled and said,"Okay, yes sir. Thank you, Batman."

  Batman nodded and said,"You are very welcome, Harley. Selina, you gonna be okay?"

  I smiled, because Selina was right.

  Selina blushed and said,"Yes, I am. Go, Harley will be okay."

  Batman gave us a nod, before he left. I chuckled and thought this new start might not be so bad.