Joker x Reader Part 3

Y/N'S POV

  Hey! Joker and I had grown really close, since we last fought for each other. Slowly, Dad became more at ease about Jack and I being together. I could tell it was still bothersome to him, though. He maybe tried to hide it, but I knew when he was hiding something.
  Currently, I was walking towards the entrance of the Steel Mill to see Jack. I was almost at the door, until some guy pushed me against the wall.

  I squirmed and said,"Please let go of me!!"

  He shook his head and chuckled saying,"No, I am going to enjoy this."

  Tears fell down my face, and the guy started kissing my neck. I tried to push him away, but he would just hit me or squeeze my arms.
  I heard a shot go off, and the guy fell to the ground. He groaned in pain but let go of me. My vision was blurry, yet I could tell it was Jack. I sniffed and ran to him.

  Jack pulled me close and said,"I am so sorry, Doll. I should have gotten here quicker. I did not know. I just..."

  I cut him off by kissing him.

  He kissed back and pulled away saying,"Darling, what's wrong?"

  I sobbed and said,"It hurts, Jack. Can I stay with you?"

  He nodded and carried me inside. Joker laid me down across the sofa, then he went to get something. I turned on my other side and cried into the pillow. Dad would be so upset, but I would have to tell him.
  I heard footsteps, and Joker wrapped a blanket around me. He leaned over me and gently placed me in between his legs, holding me protectively.

  I leaned into him and said,"Jack?"

  He looked down and said,"Yes, darling?"

  I looked down and said,"You still love me, right?"

  Joker lifted my chin and said,"Of course! It was not your fault. I should have gotten to you quicker. Do you need anything?"

  I wiped the makeup off his face and stroked his cheek saying,"You. I need you. Please stay."

  Jack smiled and leaned in giving me a soft, gentle kiss. I kissed back and tightened my grip around his jacket.

  He chuckled and said,"I am not going anywhere. Though, I do think that is your father coming this way."

  I looked in front of me, and sure enough, Batman was heading this way. I smiled, because Dad probably came here to check on me, but should I tell him? Of course, I should. I just said I would.
  Dad crashed through the window and sent Joker a nod, before he turned to me. He had a smile on his face, but it dropped when he saw my tears that didn't stop.

  Batman ran to my side and said,"What happened, honey?"

  I sniffed and said,"Some guy took advantage of me, and Jack saved me. Dad, I...I am so sorry. I did...did not know it was gonna happen. Please d...do not be angry with me."

  Batman crouched down in front of me and took my hands saying,"I could never be mad at you. I love you and when you get home, your mom and I will be there waiting for you, okay?"

  I nodded and gave him a kiss saying,"Thank you, Dad. Love you."

  He smiled and said,"Love you, too. You did not happen to see where the guy went, did you?"

  Jack immediately said,"Towards the smelting chamber. To your right."

  Dad nodded and gave me one more kiss, before he headed in that direction.

  Jack cleared his throat and said,"Y/N? Can I ask you something?"

  I nodded and said,"Sure. You can ask me anything."

  Joker looked nervous, and I rubbed his arms in comfort.

  He smiled down at me and said,"I am not used to doing this sort of thing, so bear with me. Y/N, I never thought that I would be in love with you. You showed me what love is and how important it is to be there for someone. I guess what I am trying to say is...Y/N, will you marry me?"

  I squealed and tackled him yelling,"JACK, I WOULD LOVE TO!! I LOVE YOU!"

  Jack chuckled and placed the ring onto my finger, before he kissed me.

  I kissed back and said,"What would I do without you?"

  Joker laughed and said,"I do not know, my dear, but life would be pretty boring."

  "Yeah, Dad does not always like to talk. Mom, she always talks, but she is great company. I would need you, because you understand me and love me for who I am."

  Joker kissed my hand, before a henchman walked in.

  Jack's face changed, and he said,"What is it?"

  The henchman said,"We got trouble, boss."

  I frowned, and Joker told him to leave. The henchman obeyed and closed the door.

  Jack made me look at him and said,"I am sorry, but it is..."

  I smiled and cut him off saying,"Business, I know. I was going to go home anyway. Stay safe and try not to blow anything up. Please Jack?"

  Joker smiled and said,"Just for you, dear. I will call you when I am done."

  I nodded and gave him a kiss saying,"Love you, My Clown Prince of Crime."

  Jack smiled at me calling him by his nickname, before he kissed me softly saying,"Love you too, Y/N. Bye."

  I chuckled and kissed his cheek, before I grappled to Wayne Manor.

  Alfred opened the door and noticed my ring saying,"CONGRATS!! Miss Y/N!! I am happy for you!"

  I smiled and said,"Thanks, Grandpa. Is Dad and Mom here?"

  Alfred nodded and led me to the Cave. Mom was leaning on Dad, while he was talking about a case.

  I cleared my throat and said,"I have to tell you guys something."

  Dad motioned for me to go on, and I squealed yelling,"I AM GETTING MARRIED!!"

  Mom squealed, too, and gave me a big hug.

  Dad joined in, too, and said,"I am happy for you, baby."

  Mom agreed, and I sat down in Dad's chair. I smiled to myself and thought about how excited I was to marry Jack.