Batwing x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Today, I had decided to walk home, and I was pushed against a wall. I struggled to break free, and it looked like today was not my lucky day. I appeared to be surrounded by 4 armed mem. I instantly felt sick to my stomach, because I was never taught how to fight. When I tried to learn on my own, I often let myself get distracted. Now, I really regretted not trying harder.

  One of the guys started to approach me, and I backed away.

  He smirked and said,"What is a pretty girl like you doing all alone?"

  He put his hands on me and I tried to run, but the thug just tightened his grip.

  I started sobbing and yelled,"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, PL--"

  He slapped me and grabbed my neck saying,"That was a bad move. Now, no one will hear you die."

  I started to lose hope that someone would find me, until I saw a batarang knock him down. I quickly ran to the nearest corner. The figure jumped down and took out the guys in less than five seconds.
  I smiled and headed towards him. I had to get a better look. The man was African American, and his suit was similar to Batman, except this man's suit was silver and the symbol was blue.

  He rushed to me and asked, clearly concerned,"Are you all right, Y/N?"

  I nodded and said,"I'm all right. Thanks for asking. It took me a minute, but I recognize you. Batman and Nightwing have told me about you. I've also seen some footage of your work. You're good at what you do."

  He smiled saying,"It feels good to be recognized. Most people don't know me at all. Thank you for complimenting my work."

  I smiled and said,"So, what do I owe you for saving my life?"

  He just shook his head and said,"How about I take you out to get something to eat? I will pay. It is the least I can do."

  I looked at him and held out my hand, introducing myself to my savior,"Y/N L/N. It is nice to meet you, Luke Fox."

  He laughed and shook my hand saying,"Luke Fox. It is very nice to meet you, Y/N. Shall we?"

  He held out his arm and I said, motioning to his suit,"You're going in that?"

  Luke said,"Yeah. Why not? I may finally get some recognition. You know how frustrating it is when you manage to save someone's life and they say, "Who you are again?" It's the worst feeling in the world."

  I giggled, but Luke sent me a look.

  I linked my arm in his and said,"Tell me about it, Batwing."

  Luke smiled at me, before he ranted on about how he was misunderstood. Hey, not exactly how I planned my evening, but at least I had made a new ally or just a friend today.