Bruce Wayne x Reader

Sorry, I have not updated in a while, I have been working on editing some of my other books. New ones are still in the works, which is good news!!

   Y/N'S POV

  Hi!! I was the wife of the one and only, Dark Knight, but there was just one problem: I did not tell Bruce I was expecting a child. I wanted to tell him, but I was afraid he would not want a child because of Bruce being Batman and all. His job was important, and I did not want him to have to choose.
  At this very moment, Bruce was at a meeting with Gordon. Barb, a long-time best of friend of mine, rolled over to me. Yeah, Barb had unfortunately gotten into an incident with the Joker and became paralyzed. Every time I saw her, I instantly made sure she had everything she needed.

  I went to say something, but she chuckled saying,"No, I am fine, Y/N. Do not worry about me. Have you told Bruce yet?"

  I shook my head and said,"No, how can I? Barb, Bruce is not going to want a child. I know he is a busy man."

  Barb crossed her arms and said,"How do you know that? Bruce seems like he would want to start a family with you one day."

  "Barb, why would Bruce risk taking care of a child, when Gotham needs his help almost every five minutes?"

  "Bruce loves you, and he would do anything to make you happy. Alfred tell her."

  Where did Alfred come from?

  Alfred nodded and said,"What Ms. Gordon is saying is true, Mrs. Wayne. Master Bruce would do anything to make sure you were taken care of."

  I nodded, and tears filled my eyes while I said,"I just do not want to lose him, like I lose everyone else."

  Barb pulled me in for a hug, and I hugged her back. I cried on her shoulder, before Bruce jogged down the stairs.

  He smiled and said,"Hey, Mrs. Wayne, have you..."

  He stopped when he saw Barb holding me.

  Bruce frowned and ran over to me saying,"N/N, what's wrong?"

  I sighed and said,"It is not important. You have to go stop whatever criminal is out there. Your job as Batman should always come first."

  Bruce pulled me back and said,"No, I love you, honey. You come first. Alfred, Barb, can you give us a minute?"

  They nodded, and Alfred helped Barb out. After Alfred and Barb left, Bruce led me over to the waterfall near the edge of the Cave. He turned me around and hugged me from behind. I immediately leaned into his touch, then I backed away from him.

  He frowned and said,"Honey, please tell me what is bothering you."

  "I just want you to be happy. I cannot give that to you, Bruce, because of..."

  Bruce noticed me stop and said,"Because of what?"

  I looked down,"I am pregnant, Bruce. I found out a few weeks ago and I did not want to tell you, because I was afraid you would leave me. I know how much stress gets put on you every single day, and I would never want to tie you down."

  When I finally looked up at Bruce, Bruce had the biggest smile on his face. He pulled me in for a hug, and I hugged back.

  He mumbled,"I am going to be a father of another child?"

  I nodded and said,"Yes, you are. Are you okay with that? I mean if you are not, then I can leave and..."

  Bruce cut me off by kissing me passionately. I kissed back, trying to enjoy this for a minute.

  Bruce smiled in the kiss and slowly pulled away saying,"Of course, I want to have a family with you. Dad always wanted this for me, and I want it, too. Y/N, I love you. Don't worry."

  I smiled and said,"Love you, too, and I'll try not to worry. You have my word."