Jason Todd x Reader

This one is also dedicated to FairyTailGirl21. It's a special someone of hers birthday, so I just wanted to say,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I hope you love this one, because it's just for you!!

   Y/N'S POV

  Today was my 18th birthday!! I know I was getting older. Geez, I really don't want to think about that right now. I opened my eyes to be met with the Bat-family.

  They all yelled in unison,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y/N!!"

  I smiled and put a hand over my heart saying,"Aww, thanks guys. I love you, too. I-"

  I was cut off by warm lips meeting mine. I immediately kissed back and relaxed under Jason's touch.
  Jason chuckled, but he let me decide when to let go. It took me a long time, but I eventually pulled away from the kiss.

  Jason kissed my nose and sent me a smile saying,"Happy Birthday, baby. I love you."

  Dick smirked and pinched Jason's cheeks, while I giggled at him. Jason groaned and pushed Dick over. Bruce quickly separated them, before Alfred led me towards the kitchen. I smiled and kissed his cheek, before I felt hands on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Barb. I squealed and hugged her tight.

  Barb hugged back and kissed my cheek saying,"Happy Birthday, N/N. We are going to make this the best day ever!! Alfred and I even made your favorite."

  Jason put a plate of double stacked pancakes in front of me and stuffed the top with whipped cream.
  I smiled and kissed his jaw, before I dug in. I could hear Bruce chuckle behind me, so that earned my full attention.

  I asked Bruce with a mouthful of pancakes,"What...is...so...funny, Batman? Got...something...against...my pancakes?"

  Bruce just smiled and shrugged, before I joked saying,"Yeah, you better fix that attitude Batman. Can I take the Batmobile for a ride?"

  Bruce looked at me like I was crazy, but at least I tried.

  Jason wrapped his arms around me, and I leaned against his chest saying,"Baby, can you teach me how to use that? Please Jase. I really love you."

  Jason sighed and nodded, which made me smile. I squealed and kissed his cheek multiple times. Jason laughed and gently pushed me off, before he guided me over to an open space.
Jason did not trust me with certain things, and I did not blame him for that.

  Bruce cautiously said,"Y/N, I do not think that is the best idea. Your father would be upset if you "accidentally" cut someone. Maybe something safer?"

  I pouted, and Jason kissed my bottom lip.

  I blushed madly and hugged his waist saying,"Teach me how to dance, then?"

  Jason seemed shocked by my question and a little confused. I meant waltzing, because I was a huge Disney fan. I always wanted to be that girl that had the special day with the man she was deeply in love with. I wanted that with Jason, but I don't know how to waltz, well dance period.

  I looked down embarrassed and sighed saying,"I know, it is stupid and a waste of your time. I just thought that-"

  "No, do not finish that sentence. Of course, I will help you, birthday girl. I love you, baby. Okay, put your hands right here and mine will go here."

  I slowly placed one hand on Jason's shoulder, while the other was halfway around his neck. Jason smiled and kissed my cheek, before he explained how to waltz to me. I quickly caught on and blushed at how close I was to Jason.

  Jason smirked and lifted my chin saying,"Aww, you are so adorable, N/N. You are a fast learner, which is a compliment by the way."

  I smiled and placed a gentle and sweet kiss on Jason's lips saying,"Thank you for helping me, Jay. I...I never thought I would get the opportunity to do that with the man I love. I do not need anything else, if I already have you."

  Tears actually formed in Jason's eyes, but he quickly hid them from the family. I stroked his cheek and wiped his face, before I walked into the kitchen.
  I wanted to help Alfred set up my birthday dinner, which he quickly objected to. I just did it anyway, to which I know Alfred always appreciated about me.

  After about 15 minutes of talking and helping Alfred, I wanted to cuddle with Jason. Yeah, I was feeling cold right now. I walked into the living room, but I saw him talking to Essence. Essence, if you didn't know, was an assassin and something to Jason. I think they worked together or something.
  From what I could tell, it looked like they were a couple at one time or another. I immediately frowned when I saw Essence getting closer to Jason. Barb whispered something in Jason's ear, and he turned towards me. I looked away. I heard footsteps, and I knew it was Jason.

  I sent him a smile saying,"Baby, I am fine."

  Jason pulled me close and intertwined his fingers with mine.

  He kissed each of my fingers and said,"I will always love you and only you, okay? She just stopped by for a minute. C'mon, babe, do not get all upset and jealous. I promise you are the only girl I have time for. Take my hand."

  Jason held out his hand, and I smiled taking it. He led me over to the table and never kept his eyes off me. If this was what his promises included, then I wanted more of them.