Batman x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Yo' girl had the privilege of being the wife of Bruce Wayne. Today, Bruce and I were invited to a LexCorp event at 3. Right now, it was about 2 o'clock, and Bruce was nowhere to be found.

  I thought,"He is probably downstairs brooding or working on a case again..."

  The Batcave was my first stop. No Bruce Wayne in sight.

  I frowned and said to myself,"That is odd. Normally, he would be down here by now."

  I would be lying, if I said I was not upset about losing him. I ran around the corner and bumped into Dick.

  I sent Dick an apologetic smile and held my chest saying,"Have you seen Bruce?"

  Dick shook his head and replied,"No, I just got back from Blüdhaven. Did you check the Cave?"

  I nodded, and Dick suggested,"Maybe he's upstairs somewhere..."

  I hugged him and said,"Thanks, Dick."

  He smiled and nodded before walking away.

  I jogged into the kitchen and asked Alfred,"Alfred, have you seen Bruce?"

  He said,"No, I have not, Mrs. Wayne. This is rather odd of him to not be with you."

  I sighed and nodded saying,"Yeah, I am going to look upstairs."

  Alfred nodded and said,"Okay. Good luck finding Master Wayne."

  I chuckled and ran up the stairs. I checked our room, and Bruce was not there. However, I saw his study door sitting wide open. I peeked inside, and Bruce was lying down across the couch.
Bruce was still in his suit. This let me know something was up, if he was still in his Batman suit and lying down.

  I frowned and walked over to him. Bruce did not notice I walked in here, and I laid down on top of him. Bruce turned over, and he looked terrible..

  I said,"Bruce, babe, we gotta get you to our room."

  Bruce shook his head and buried his face in my neck. I chuckled, and Bruce was too cute for his own good.

  I pulled up his cowl and said,"Come on, darling. You cannot stay here. It is too cold in here. You are going to get yourself even more sick."

  He nodded but did not attempt to move.

  I gently nudged him and said,"Okay, guess I am getting you up then."

  Bruce smiled slightly, and I put his arm around my neck. He leaned on me and boy was he heavy...

  I almost fell, and Bruce said,"Y/N, maybe you should not stare at me. Clearly, it makes you weak."

  I blushed in embarrassment and thought,"How does he know that?"

  Bruce must have read my mind, because then he said,"Yeah, I know, because I am Batman. It is also very obvious, too."

  I pushed Bruce's face to the side and helped him to our room. I laid Bruce down, but he pulled me down with him.

  I said,"Bruce..."

  He looked at me and asked me,"What, Mrs. Wayne?"

  I blushed every time Bruce called me that. I mean, who wouldn't if he looked like a model and was Batman?

  I sighed and said,"Just lay back down, and I will get your stuff."

  Bruce sighed and said,"Okay, but you better come back, or I am coming after you..."

  Bruce gave me that famous Bat-glare, and I got the idea. I rushed down the stairs and kept Damian from running into me.

  He chuckled and said,"Why are you in a rush?"

  I smiled saying,"Your father is very sick and cannot get some medicine himself. So, I have to be his nurse today."

  He nodded and said,"Tell Father I hope he feels better..."

  I looked at Damian and kissed his cheek multiple times. He groaned and tried to push me away.

  I giggled and said,"You are such a cutie...I love you..."

  He tried to roll his eyes, but he stopped himself and smiled saying,"Love you too, Y/N."

  I smiled and gave him a kiss. Damian groaned again and quickly ran away. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jason and Tim smirking.

  I smirked and said,"You guys want one too?"

  They replied,"We don't care..."

  I chuckled and gave them both a kiss, before I headed up the stairs and into the bedroom to Bruce. He was flat on his stomach and sleeping. I smiled and leaned on his back, gently shaking him.

  He opened his eyes and said,"Yes, Mrs. Wayne?"

  I cleared my throat and handed him the medicine. Bruce winked at me and began to take the medicine.

  He leaned in and grabbed my face kissing me.

  I kissed back and softly said,"I love you, Batman."

  He smiled and said,"Love you, too, Mrs. Wayne."