Batman x Reader

Imagine you are Lucius Fox's daughter, along with Tam and Tiffany Fox. Did I mention you are in love with Batman, too?

   Y/N'S POV

  I was blessed to have the best father in the world, Lucius Fox. Not only was he loving but intellectual. I argued that there weren't many men like him out there, but my best traits came from him.
  I wasn't like my father in everything, but I was smart and intelligent. Dad taught me everything I needed to know, and Bruce Wayne even gave me a job at Wayne Enterprises. Bruce said it was to keep an eye on me. I thought it was very sweet of him. I also loved Bruce, but Rachel seemed to have his undivided attention these days.

  Right now, I was sitting in my Dad's office, waiting to go to GCPD to meet Gordon. I was instructed to give Gordon information for a case he was working on.
  Someone opened the door, and the Bat-brothers entered the room.

  I smiled and said,"Hey, guys. What brings you all here?"

  They each took a seat, and Damian said,"We thought you might need company, until Father comes in. Also, we have not seen you in a while."

  I smiled, and Jason said,"Yeah, babe. We have not seen you in a while. What is going on?"

  I sighed and said,"I just needed time."

  Dick sent me a look of understanding, before he softly said,"I know it is hard seeing them together, but Bruce does love you. He would do anything to protect you."

  I scoffed and said,"Just like he would do for Rachel, too, right?"

  Tim chuckled and said,"Someone is jealous. Rachel may be a sweet girl, but no one can compare to you. You are like a mother to all of us, and we fully approve of Bruce and you, instead of Rachel. Give it time."

  I nodded and asked Tim,"So, how are you and Tam doing?"

  He smiled and said,"We are fine. She calls me more than she did before we were together, but because I am always off on a mission. I make sure to make it up to her when I see her."

  I nodded and turned to Damian saying,"How is your mom doing?"

  He smirked and said,"I do not know. She is right in front of me. She will not bother to tell us what is wrong with her."

  I chuckled and said,"Aww, Dami, that is the sweetest thing you ever said to me. You know you are a cutie, right?"

  Damian blushed while Jason scoffed replying,"Damian? Yeah, right."

  I laughed and threw an office pillow at Jason. He fell down over the sofa and landed on the floor, before he just laid there. Jason didn't look like he was getting up anytime soon.
  Dick practiced his trapeze and landed perfectly onto his two feet. Immediately, I grabbed a card and wrote on it. I held up the card, and it read,"10."

  Dick smiled, and Bruce walked in with Rachel.

  I frowned and brought my attention to Damian's shoes. Jason saw this and rushed to my side, acting as if he had been talking to me.
  I sighed in relief and hugged him. I was always bad at hiding things and Bruce noticed, before everyone left out to give us privacy.

  Bruce crouched down in front of me and took my hands saying,"What is going on? You have been distant around me lately, and I miss you."

  I sighed and looked at him, before Bruce walked away.

  As Bruce put on his suit, he said,"I care about you. Please let me help you."

  Bruce walked over to me, and he had his Batman cowl on.

  I smiled and rested my hand on his cowl saying,"Bruce, what drives you while you are out there, besides from your parents or protecting your family?"

  He sighed and brought my hand on his face saying,"You do. When I go out there, I want to do all I can to protect you and my family. I love you, and I always have. Rachel is a great woman, but she is nothing compared to you. You push me when everyone else loses faith in me. I cannot ask for anything more than that."

  I smiled and pulled Bruce's cowl off kissing him. It only took seconds for Bruce to kiss me back.

  Bruce held on for a minute before he said to me,"Y/N, I really enjoyed that kiss, but I have to go."

  I played with his suit and said,"I know. Good luck and do not forget to contact the family and me when you are out there, Bruce Wayne."

  I gave Bruce a look, and Bruce chuckled. He gave me another kiss, then he headed over to the railing. I smiled and watched him jump off the railing, which resulted in him gliding away.
  I watched in awe, realizing just how much of a dream I was experiencing.