Jason Todd x Reader

Imagine taking care of a sick Jason Todd.

   Y/N'S POV

  Before I could make it to the stairs, I heard Jason weakly call out,"B...BABY, C...CAN Y...YOU C...COME H...HERE, P...PLEASE?"

  I ran back to the room and found Jason in the bed. His eyes were closed, hair messed up, and body sprawled against the bed. I checked his forehead, and he had a fever. I let out a sigh, and he gently grabbed my arm.

  I looked at him and said,"What?"

  "Can you...stay, please?"

  I gently took his hand in my own saying,"Jay, I gotta go get you some medicine, okay, and then I'll be right back with you."

  He frowned and kissed me, before he whimpered when I let go of him. With that, Jason laid back down and faced away from me.
  I quickly bolted out of the room and ran into Alfred, making sure to apologize.

  He just smiled at me, and I politely asked him,"Alfred, where's the medicine? Jason has a fever."

  Alfred handed me the medicine, and I kissed his cheek in thank you. Receiving what Jason needed, I dashed back up to Jason's room.
  When I made it to him, I saw Jason holding his head and sobbing. I quickly handed him the medicine and tried my best to comfort him.

  He sent me a thankful smile and said,"Baby, can you give it to me? I'm too weak to do it."

  I chuckled and fed him the medicine. After I made sure that I had given him the correct amount of medicine, Jason pulled me into him. I gladly snuggled into him, missing the feeling of him being so close to me.

  I slowly ran my fingers through his hair, and he said,"I should get sick more often, if I get this all the time."

  I punched his shoulder and said to him,"You just hope that you didn't just get me sick, boy."