Nightwing x Starfire

KORI'S POV

  Currently, I was flying into Gotham to see Dick. Something was off with him lately. Something was different inside of him. Bruce had been missing for a while, and Dick was left to take over.
It put everyone into shock, and we were just trying to keep his company and the family in line.

  As I landed onto the roof of the Gotham Threatre, I called Dick.

  He immediately answered,"Yes, babe?"

  "We need to talk, Dick."

  He asked me,"Is everything okay, Kori?"

  I replied,"Yes. I just needed to see you."

  I could hear how hard he was breathing on the other side, before he said,"Yeah, be there in a second."

  Dick hung up, while I looked out on Gotham. Bruce really did change this city. He put his life on the line so many times, I was surprised people still did not trust him fully.
  I would never understand Earth's ways. They valued the wrong things more than the important ones. As I was thinking, I did not notice Dick standing in front of me. He was wearing one of Bruce's Batman suits.

  I walked in front of him, while he said,"What's going on, babe?"

  I sighed and said,"What aren't you telling me, Dick?"

  He gave me a confused look and said,"What are you talking about, Kori?"

  I rested my hands on Dick's face and said,"Something has changed in you. You are not the same Dick Grayson that I talked to last week. What happened?"

  Dick sighed and put his hands over mine saying,"Kori, I...Do you want to go somewhere else? I know everyone is not used to seeing me like this."

  I squeezed his hands and said,"I am not everyone else, Dick. I know who is under that mask."

  Dick nodded and said,"Well, since Bruce is gone, I figured I might as well take over. I have just been under so much stress that I did not realize how much I was ignoring you. I am sorry, baby."

  I nodded and said,"It is okay, Dick. I am not angry with you; I just want to know that you are going to be okay."

  Dick pulled me close and said,"I will, if you promise to stay?"

  I smiled and said,"Sure, Grayson. What were you up to?"

  Dick smirked and said,"You know. The usual. Just got done interrupting someone's lunch. I think I deserve a kiss now."

  I held a hand over my heart and said,"Why is that? You do not need one that badly, I hope."

  I began to walk off, before Dick pulled me back by my waist.

  He pouted and said,"Do not try to leave me like that. Please babe?"

  I smiled and leaned in. Dick leaned in too, until our lips met. I pulled him closer and rested my hands on his mask. Dick wrapped his arms around my waist, before he slowly pulled away.

  Dick smiled and stroked my cheek saying,"I love you, Star."

  I smiled and kissed his cheek saying,"I love you, too, Dick."

  He held out his hand, before I took it. Dick tricked me and I yelped, holding on to his suit. He chuckled, while I smirked, flying away from him.
  He quickly pulled out his grapple gun and just pouted. I giggled but noticed he looked deep in thought. I let him think, before we arrived at the Tower.

_______________________________________
IF YOU GUYS WANT A PART TWO, LET ME KNOW!