Jason Todd x Reader Part 2

Happy Black History Month, everyone!

   Y/N'S POV

  After Jason and I pulled away, he placed his forehead against my own. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  Jason mumbled,"I missed you, Y/N. I am sorry for not telling you about this sooner. I just wanted to wait until you trusted me again."

  I nodded and kissed Jason multiple times. A smile formed on Jason's face, while I tried to hide my blush.

  Jason chuckled deeply and lifted my chin saying,"I see somethings never change. Though, I see you have gotten a little bit taller."

  I pouted and hit Jason's shoulder, before he grabbed me by my waist. I yelped and quickly hung onto Jason's shoulder. Jason kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me protectively. I smiled and leaned onto his shoulder, until we arrived at the Batcave. Jason and I walked through hand in hand, only for everyone to be standing there.

  Damian smirked saying,"Hand it over, Grayson. I told you they were going to get together?!! You are so bad at this!!"

  My voice was filled with amusement as I said,"You bet on me, Dami? You are improving. That is very good. I am guessing you all saw our little moment then?"

  Bruce sat there with a smirk on his face, so I had gotten my answer. Jason pulled me closer and kissed my cheek.

  I blushed looking down saying,"Jay, not in front of them."

  Jason chuckled deeply, before I pushed him over. Bruce walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug.

  I smiled and hugged back saying,"I told you I was going to be okay. I love you, too, Batman."

  Bruce slowly pulled away, and Jason joined my side.

  Bruce smirked saying,"Jason, training time. Y/N, you can sit down or something."

  I giggled at Jason's groaning but gave him a good luck kiss. Jason slowly relaxed, while I smiled in victory.
Bruce rolled his eyes at how affectionate I was towards Jason, which made me smile. I was sure it was because he did not want to face the fact that I was growing up on him.

  I sat down in Bruce's chair, before I twirled around in it. Dick stopped me, and I sighed, leaning back in the chair.
Tim pinched my cheeks, which made me pinch his cheeks in return.

  Dick smiled and said,"You are so adorable, Y/N. Did you enjoy that kiss on the cheek just then from Jason?"

  I blushed even more and hid my cheeks. Dick laughed hysterically, until I kicked him out of his chair.

  Dick groaned yelling,"BRUCE, Y/N JUST KICKED ME OUT OF MY CHAIR?!!"

  I noticed that Jason and Bruce were finished training already, before Bruce smirked saying,"Maybe you should not have been in the chair, then. Obviously, you were messing with her."

  I giggled at Bruce's reply, while Dick rolled his eyes. Dick went to walk off, and I frowned.

  I tackled him in a hug and rested my head on his back saying,"I love you, Flying Grayson. I am so sorry, please do not go."

  Dick turned around and hugged me. I hugged back, before I enjoyed being in his arms. Dick and I loved irritating each other, but I couldn't have asked for a better brother figure. Bruce smiled at us, before I smiled back.

  Dick slowly pulled away from the hug and said,"I love you, too, Y/N. Jason, stop being so jealous all the time. Though, I do not blame you, because I do get all the girls."

  I giggled softly, while Jason scoffed saying,"Yeah, right, Grayson. Keep on dreaming. I am surprised Barb even said yes to you."

  I gave Jason a warning saying,"Jason."

  Jason sighed and stopped talking. I smiled and kissed his nose, before he blushed this time.

  "Aww, Jase, that was so cute, baby. I am crazy about you, too. What happened?"

  I put my hand on Jason's neck, because I saw a huge bruise going down his jawline.

  Jason gently pushed my hand away and said,"It barely hurts, babe. Nothing I have not went through millions of times already."

  I nodded while I said,"You do not want my help? I am sorry, Jay."

  Jason immediately pulled me close and held my hands saying,"No, babe, not like that. I just do not want you worrying about me, because I would rather you worry about yourself. I promise I will be okay and let you know if something goes on, okay? I love you. Please smile."

  I smiled, and Jason let out a sigh of relief. Jason went to kiss me, but Bruce pulled him away from me.

  I giggled, while Jason groaned in annoyance.

  Bruce said,"None of that down here. No public affection around me, got it? Y/N, do not make me give you extra training."

  I sighed and nodded saying,"All right, Batman, you win. Tim, what are you doing?"

  Tim was writing down something, and I looked over his shoulder. I smiled and held in a squeal, after I saw what he was writing. Tim was writing something to Tam, but it was really cute and sweet of him.

  I held his chin saying,"You are something else, Timmy. I would love you even more for that, even more than Jason. Oops, that was not supposed to come out."

  Bruce chuckled deeply, while Jason rolled his eyes at me.

  I smiled, when Jason said,"You are just trying to make me jealous, and it is not working. Tim is not even good looking."

  I put my hand on Tim's shoulder saying,"But he is a great detective and knows his information. I have always admired people like that. Aww, Jason, I am kidding, baby. Tim and I were just playing around. Jase..."

  Jason turned around, and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

  I leaned on his back saying,"I think you are very handsome and fine the way you are. I love you, Jason."

  Jason turned around and kissed me passionately saying,"I love you, too, baby. You are pretty beautiful yourself."