👅Walk Away - Randy (Part 2)

requested by darkslildevil - she's asked for it twice now and it's taken me four months to write it lmao i'm the literal worst.

smut warning!

~~~

"This emptiness feels so familiar,
Each goodbye, just the same old song,
But this time I will not surrender,
'Cause I'm gone,

Just walk away, and don't look back,
'Cause if my heart breaks, it's going to hurt so bad,
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that,
Before it's too late, oh, just walk away."

~~~

Andy's POV

I look out at the crowd as I sing my heart out. The same regular people are here. They always come to my shows. I know each one by face and it makes me happy seeing them every week.

I expected to see the fourteen year old boy bouncing up and down in the second row, as did I expect to see the two women in their twenties dancing with their boyfriends (who were actually sleeping together behind their girlfriends backs). But what I didn't expect was to see the group of boys right at the back of the room.

Two blonde and two brunette.

I squeeze my eyes shut, prying my gaze away from my so called brothers. They weren't supposed to show up. I left. I don't want to see them.

Ever again.

I'm surprised he didn't bring his girlfriend. They're practically joint at the hip. If she knew he was coming to see me, she would have definitely come with him. Which means either they broke up or he's lying to her.

That thought alone makes me feel slightly better.

I finish the song and soon enough, I finish the concert. Now I have to go to the meet and greet.

The meet and greet I'm sure they'll turn up at.

I don't like that. I want them to leave. Seeing them will only make everything harder.

I hadn't left on the best terms and I had basically cut them out of my life. I didn't want a constant reminder of what I left behind.

But now they're back and I have to face whatever broken pieces I hadn't mended when I chose to walk away from my family.

I nervously get into place, taking a seat behind the table and letting out a shaky breathe as I look down the long line of excited fans to see if the boys are anywhere to be seen.

I can't see them.

That's good.

I calm down a bit and call out for the line to start moving. With each passing minute, I focus on the girls and boys in front of me and try to forget about my ex bandmates. But all my hard work goes down the drain when I spot them heading towards me.

They must've come in through the back way. They're RoadTrip. Of course they got special treatment.

I gulp, turning away from the oncoming group to take a picture with the young girl waiting patiently for my attention. I sense them beside me but they don't speak. They let me get on with the meet and greet and I don't even spare them a glance, keeping my gaze forwards and my attention on the slightly smaller line.