💔Pick The Rapist Over The Raped - Brandy

Haven't done a Brandy one yet, so here you go.

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ rape

~~~

"Running through the parking lot
He chased me and he wouldn't stop
Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it
Grabbed my hand, pushed me down
Took the words right out my mouth
Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it"

~~~

Brook's POV

I was scared of the dark, which I noted was the first mistake I made when I decided to go on a walk on my own at night. It was freezing, and all I wanted was Andy. No, we weren't dating. But, he was always the one who would cheer me up when I was scared. And god I was petrified.

I made my way through the strangely silent car park. There was nobody here except a couple cars and a creepy looking van, which I stayed away from. I stopped once I reached the woods, taking a deep breath. I knew this was the only way for me to get back to the house, so I pulled out my phone and dialled Andy's number, not wanting to walk through it alone. He answered after the first ring.

"Brookie, are you okay?"

I smiled, loving how concerned he sounded. He really cared for me.

"Yeah, just a bit scared. Can you keep talking to me while I make my way home please? I gotta go through the woods.

"Of course Brookie. Be safe."

I let Andy chat to me about random things as I made my way through the dark. Everything was going okay, until I felt a hand cover my mouth.

I tried to scream, but it was muffled. However, those muffled screams were enough to alarm Andy.

"Brook? What's going on? What's wrong?"

The man wouldn't let me answer. He clicked end call on my phone before throwing me to the ground.

"Please stop." I cried, but it was no use. He unzipped his jeans before pulling mine off as well.

"Shut the fuck up! Now, listen here princess. You're gonna be a good boy for daddy, okay?" A familiar, but yet unfamiliar, voice hissed.

I nodded, too scared to fight him.

"Good boy."

So I closed my eyes and tried to block out the pain of this stranger thrusting in and out of me, his dirty hands travelling my body, exploring areas I had never once before allowed someone to visit. A tear slipped down my cheek as I imagined where I could be right now. I could be cuddled up at home with Andy, watching a movie in bed. But instead, I was out here. Being hurt in the worst possible way by someone who only wanted me for a good time.

As I felt him fill me up, I heard screams coming from the distance.

"Oi, get the fuck away from him!" I heard Andy scream, charging over and knocking the guy unconscious. I was shaking, not being able to hold back the harsh sobs that threatened to escape my lips.

Andy quickly helped me get dressed again, pulling me close to his chest as I cried.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay. He won't ever touch you again." He whispered, but I was too scared to talk. Too scared to believe his comforting words.

Instead, I let him lead me back to the house. I so desperately wanted to go straight to my room and forget everything that just happened, but that wasn't possible when you lived with four other guys.

"Hey guy- Brook? What happened?" Rye gasped, noticing my distraught appearance.

"Do you want to tell them?" Andy whispered to me. I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was an extremely loud sob. I was so shaken up that I was struggling to breath. I collapsed to the floor, allowing Andy to pull me into his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair, instantly calming me down some.

"He was raped." He told them. I heard them all gasp in surprise.

"By who?" Jack asked, an angry tone to his voice.

I heard Andy sigh, before saying the name I never thought I would ever hear in this situation.

"Mikey."

A/N
Hey guys. Oop, cliffhanger.

You proud of me? I've updated all my books in the past couple hours.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx