👅Temporary Fix - Rack

Smut and kink warning!

~~~

"You can call me
When you're lonely
When you can't sleep
I'll be your temporary fix
You control me
Even if it's just tonight

~~~

Jack's POV

I walked into Rye's room without even knocking and slammed him against the wall, smashing my lips onto his.

No one but Andy knew that me and Rye slept together a lot. We were each other's temporary fix. If you don't know what that means, basically we go to each other if we ever feel horny or want some sexual attention. We weren't dating. There were no feelings involved except for sexual attraction to each other.

Andy knew because he used to be Rye's temporary fix, until he got a girlfriend. Rye told him that he thought I was hot, so Andy explained everything to me and I told him I thought Rye was sexy. So, I replaced Andy.

Rye palmed me through my joggers while I sucked hickeys onto his neck. He shoved me away, throwing me down onto his bed before climbing on top of me, pulling down my joggers. We were both shirtless already, so I helped him out of his jeans until we were both in our boxers.

"What do you want to do baby boy?" He purred.

"Fuck me daddy!"

I forgot to mention that we were both kinky as fuck. We were both into BDSM, and I had a pain kink. Rye had a thigh fetish, which I found extremely attractive.

He straddled me on the bed, grinding into my thigh. I started sucking on his neck, getting even more desperate when I heard his moans.

"Yes baby. Your thighs are so pretty!" He pulled away and started placing light kisses to my thigh, occasionally sucking a hickey on it. I groaned when his hand traveled to my hard dick, working it up and down as he licked my thigh.

"Rye, please fuck me!" I begged. He slapped me on the thigh, making me moan loudly.

"What is my name?"

"Daddy!"

He smirked, flipping me over and pushing straight into my hole, knowing I liked the burn. I screamed in pleasure as he ripped my head up by my hair, placing a rough kiss to my lips and quickening his pace.

"D-daddy, oh shit. DADDY!!" I screamed, cuming on the sheets. He carried on thrusting in and out of me before reaching his climax and letting his load out inside of me. He pulled out and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before collapsing onto my chest, falling asleep with one hand on my thigh.

~time skip brought to you by me being cautious cause my mum is only a few steps away from me and I don't want her to see what I'm writing~

After we had sex, I left his room once he fell asleep. We never stayed together afterwards, feeling awkward that we just fucked our best mate. The awkwardness doesn't stop us doing it though.

"Hey Jack?" I turned around and saw Brook stood at my door.

"What's up?"

"Did you and Rye have sex before?"

I choked, not expecting him to ask that question so blatantly.

"Uh, why?"

"Well, I heard you screaming daddy, and your voice was coming from Rye's room." He explained awkwardly.