💔No Longer My Happiness - Rack

Requested by Makaylaridner14

This is part 2 of the alternate ending for Habit.

Baso, Rye told Andy he loved him, Andy rejected him, Rye kissed Jack, Andy tried to get with Rye, but Rye rejected him because he was hurt.

~~~

"Thank you for all the mistakes,
Thank you for all of the pain,
I guess somebody else's loss is another's gain,
I'm saying thank you to the one who let him get away."

~~~

Rye's POV

The next few days were torture. Me and Andy avoided each other like the plague. I observed how tired he looked, and how skinny he had gotten, but I couldn't bring myself to care. He hurt me, so why should I care?

I was still in love with him, there was no doubt about that. But, I wouldn't and couldn't ever be with him. I didn't want to put myself through that pain.

Me and Jack had gotten impossibly closer since our kiss. It was almost like he was trying to protect me, which I was extremely grateful for,

We were sat in his room, watching TV, when suddenly I felt lips on mine. I kissed back, pulling him onto my lap. We had a heated make out session before his hand travelled up my shirt, tracing his fingers over my abs. We pulled away to breathe, but as soon as our eyes met, he was pinning me down on the bed, shirts discarded onto the floor. He unzipped my jeans, pulling them off along with his own. He stopped at my boxers, asking me if I was okay with it.

I pulled him down slightly, kissing him one more before nodding. He pulled down my boxers, licking his lips at the sight of my throbbing dick. He leant down and kitten licked the tip, making me shiver.

"Please, Jack. I need your mouth."

He complied, taking me in as far as he could go without choking. I gripped the sheets, hitching up so I was fucking his mouth.

"Jack, I-I'm gonna come." I warned, causing him to pull off me.

"I want you to come when I'm fucking your tight little hole." He growled, making me moan loudly.

Soon enough, I was led faced down as he abused my prostate, screaming into his pillow. He let go inside me, and I follows suit, coming on his sheets. He pulled out of me, dropping down next to me. I automatically cuddled into his chest, smiling when I felt him pull me closer.

"Rye?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I nodded, kissing his chest before falling asleep in his arms, dreaming of Andy filling my mind.

~time skip brought to you by the four packets of crisps I've eaten today. god I'm a fat bitch lmao~

The next few weeks were tough. We came out to the boys, Brook and Sonny coming out themselves, while Andy stared straight ahead, not speaking. We constantly found ourselves in my bedroom, him fucking into me while I tired to shake the images of Andy out of my head. We went on double dates with Bronny, ignoring how we left Andy alone every time. Nobody acknowledged how dead the blonde looked, each of us distracting ourselves with our new found love.

Jack helped me get over Andy. Of course, I still loved him. I always would. I cared about him more than myself. But, I couldn't help him. Which made it no surprise when he left the band.

We accepted it, knowing he wasn't happy anymore. He would be happier elsewhere, we knew. The goodbye wasn't that upsetting. The boys all hugged him and wished him well. When he got to me, we both froze, feeling awkward. Knowing this was goodbye, I pulled him into my chest, breathing out a sigh of relief when I felt his arms wrap around me. We stayed like that for a short while, reliving every moment together all over again. I missed him. He was my best friend, and always would be.

But this was goodbye.

So I pulled Jack close as I waved goodbye to the short, blonde boy I had one loved with all my heart.

A/N
Hey guys. I know this was short, but idc. This was kinda sad, but a relief to write.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx