🌹Fuck You - Rack

On your 16th birthday, a red tattoo appears on your arm saying the first thing your soulmate will ever say to you. When you finally meet you soulmate and they speak to you, your tattoo turns black. Jack is 18 and has had his for two years. He has yet to meet his soulmate.

Rye is 19 and has had his for three years. The two boys have never crossed paths before.

~~~

"Cause we're all weird people and we love it
Don't let them other suckers hate on you"

~~~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I checked the called ID and saw it was my best friend Brook.

"What?" I asked, annoyed that he woke me up.

"Guess what?! I met my soulmate!!!"

"That's cool." I said, sounded an unenthusiastic as ever. He woke me up on a Saturday for this?

"His name is Mikey Cobban. He's really fit."

"That's great Brook, but I want to go back to sl-"

"Get dressed right now. You're coming out."

"Ugh, where?" I groaned.

"Mikey invited me to hang with him and his two mates, and I want you to come."

I reluctantly agreed and forced myself to get out of bed. I glanced down at my arm and frowned. Brook's tattoo was lovely. It said "Hey cutie" on it. Mine was terrible and embarrassing. It said "Fuck you". I wasn't overly excited about eventually meeting my soulmate, since he obviously won't like me.

Soon enough I arrived at the park and saw Brook sat with a dark haired boy. I assumed that was Mikey. I walked over to the couple and Brook pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Jack. This is Mikey. Mikey, this is by best friend Jack."

"Nice to meet you. Have you found your soulmate yet?"

I shook my head and showed him my tattoo.

"Woah, that's pretty bad mate." He laughed. "But, you should see the tattoo my mate Rye has. It says-"

He was cut off by a football flying over and hitting me on the back of the head.

"Ow!" I shouted. Two boys ran over, and one tried to grab the ball out of my hands. I threw it far away over a wall. He looked pissed.

"Fuck you!"

I felt a pain in my arm. I looked at my tattoo and saw it had turned black.

"OH! YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO GAVE ME THE WORST FUCKING SOULMATE TATTOO EVER?? WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE SAID SOMETHING CUTE LIKE MIKEY DID TO BROOK?!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE MINE EMBARRASSING?!? WELL GUESS WHAT? I'LL NEVER LET THIS GO! WHAT COULD BE WORSE THAN HAVING THE WORDS 'FUCK YOU' WRITTEN ON YOUR ARM?!?"

He just looked at me, amusement showing on his face.

"Imagine having that whole essay written on you in capital letters."

I blushed, realising his was much worse.

"Oh, aha. Sorry about that!"

He smirked, showing me his arm. There was my rant filling the space from his shoulder to his elbow.

"Oh, and thanks to you, I knew my soulmate would be called Brook." Mikey laughed.

"And I knew what the first thing I'd be saying to you would be." Rye laughed, making me blush.

"You know, I saw you on my way here and thought you were fit. I wanted you to be my soulmate, so I on purposely said 'fuck you' so I could see if you would rant at me."

I laughed, pulling him in for a kiss.

"That's a bit fast, don't you think? We only just met!" He smirked.

I kissed him again.

"Shut up, you're my soulmate!"

A/N
Hey guys. This was crap. This was terrible. I hate this!

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx