👅He's Mine - Sarplyn

Requested by softfowler

Smut warning!

~~~

"I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me"

~~~

Sonny's POV

"Why should you get to have him?"

"Cause I've known him longer!"

"I've got more in common with him!"

"I was there for him when Jack broke his heart!"

"So was I!"

Harper and I were both in love with the little blonde kid named Brooklyn. I had been since the minute I laid eyes on him, helping him get over his unrequited love for our old Irish band mate, then comforting him when he left the band. We clicked straight away, him worrying that I wouldn't like him when what I felt for him was the complete opposite. Andy and Rye knew about my feelings for the young Essex boy, agreeing to back off and let me have him. Not that they felt anything for him at all. They were too into each other.

But then Harper arrived and ruined everything. It's not that I really had anything against the young musician, but he was trying to take my boy away from me and I didn't like that. They started getting closer rather quickly, and Harper and I had been arguing ever since.

He wanted Brooklyn. I wanted Brooklyn. That fact alone caused quite the conflict.

"We can't keep fighting like this Sonny." He sighed, leaning back on his bed.

"Then let him go." I shrugged, perching on the edge of his bed.

"No, you let him go!"

"I had him first!"

"So you've said." He muttered, pausing before looking at me with wide eyes and a smirk on his face.

"Tell you what, whoever can seduce him first and make him feel better than anyone has ever made him feel can have him. Deal?" He held out his hand for me to shake. I considered the pros and cons of his proposition, deciding that this would be the best way to settle the argument.

I nodded, shaking his hand.

"Deal."

~time skip brought to you by the blood test i'm having next week~

We were watching a film in my room when I decided to make my move. I scooched closer to him, my eyes trained on the screen. He didn't really react until I ran one hand down his side, resting it on his hip. He tensed, slowly relaxing under my touch. His breath hitched when I leant in closer, nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck.

"S-Sonny, what are you doing?"

"Just getting comfortable." I lied, pressing a light kiss on his neck. He shuddered at the feeling of my hot breath against his skin and my hand that was traveling further down by the second.

"Sonny." He whined as I traced the outside of his boxers, them being the only thing either of us were wearing.

"Do you like that, kitten? Like it when I touch you?"

"Y-yes. Please don't stop." He whispered.

"I couldn't if I wanted to."

It moved quite quickly from there, me sucking hickies on his neck while I traced the outline of his hard dick through the thin fabric. It was all going so well until Harper barged through the door, surprised at what he saw.