💔If Heaven Was Needing A Hero - Rykey

"I came by today to see you."

I went to his grave today. It had been a year. Today was the anniversary of his death, so I thought it was the best time to visit.

"I just had to let you know, if I knew the last time that I held you was the last time, I'd have held you, and never let go"

I remember the last time we cuddled. We were watching a movie, and he was in my bed. We were led, legs tangled together, his head on my chest. I remember kissing him on the head as he slipped into a deep sleep.

"I guess Heaven was needing a hero. Somebody just like you."

He was truly one of the purest guys I knew. I often told myself that he only left because heaven needed another angel.

"Brave enough to stand up for what you believe in and follow it through."

He wasn't afraid to speak his mind. It's what I respected about him. If he thought something of you, you'd know about it.

"When I try to make it make sense in my mind, the only conclusion I come to is that Heaven was needing a hero like you."

I couldn't accept the fact that he was gone. I couldn't understand why he would leave me alone just like that. I lied to myself to suppress the pain of him being gone.

"I remember the last time I saw you. Oh, you held your head up proud. I laughed inside when I saw how you were standing out in the crowd."

The last time we were together was at ASDA. He was being an idiot and dancing in the isles. The boys were out and it was just me and him. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard than I did that day.

"You're such a part of who I am. Now that part will just be void."

He was honestly my whole life. He made me who I am today. We were together for so long that it felt weird living without him. He left a hole in my heart that will never be filled.

"No matter how much I need you now, Heaven needed you more."

I hated how alone I felt. Although I still have the other three boys, nobody could compare to him.

"Yes, Heaven was needing a hero, that's you."

I love you so much Mikey.
More than you will ever know!

A/N
Hey guys. First Rykey one!

This made me depressed!

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx