💔I Miss Him - Rykey/Randy

"Until we meet again
Stay safe my friend
I will keep you in my thoughts 'till the very end"

~~~

Andy's POV

"Hey guys? I've had an idea!" Sonny randomly stated. We were sat together in the living room just listening to music. Me and Rye were sat on the sofa, Brook was sat on the floor with his back against the sofa, and Jack and Sonny were sat on stools beside the counter.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I think we should cover Sucker by the Jonas Brothers!" He said. The boys and I chuckled.

"We've actually already covered that!" Rye smiled.

"Really? Can I hear it?"

"Sure!" Jack grinned, reaching over to the speaker and turning the song on.

We all sat back and listened to our cover.

"We go together
Better than birds of a feather, you and me
We change the weather, yeah
I'm feeling heat in December when you're 'round me.."

We listened to the cover in silence, besides Sonny complimenting our vocals. Once it reached the end of the last chorus, Rye switched it off.

"Why'd you turn it off?" Brook questioned.

Rye shrugged.

"He knows the rest of the song. He doesn't need to hear it!"

"Why can't I listen to it?"

Rye went silent, looking away. I put my arm around him, knowing full well why he didn't want to listen to the rest. I turned to the boys, who were looking confused.

"It's Mikey's solo next. He doesn't want to hear his voice!" I mumbled. All the boys' eyes widened in understanding.

"Ohh, that's okay then. We don't have to finish the song!" Sonny smiled sympathetically.

"No, no, it's fine. Play the song Jack!" Rye muttered.

"You sure?" I asked him. He just nodded, and Jack started the music again.

"I've been dancing on top of cars and stumbling out of bars
I follow you through the dark, can't get enough
You're the medicine and the pain, the tattoo inside my brain
And, baby, you know it's obvious.."

Near to the end of his solo, it got a bit too much for Rye and he rushed out of the room.

"I'm gonna go after him!" The boys nodded, and I ran to his bedroom. I knocked lightly.

"Rye? It's Andy. Can I come in?" I asked calmly.

I didn't hear anything, so I pushed his door open slightly, and saw him sat on his bed. I slowly made my way over to him, sitting beside him.

"I just- I miss him!" He started.

"I know."

"It's been so hard without him, Andy!"

"You don't have to do this, Rye. You don't have to explain your feelings. Just know that I'll never leave you!" I told him, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled at me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. In return, he wrapped his around my waist.

We sat there for a while, together in each others arms...

A/N
Hey guys. This was bad, I know. This is just a random idea I got while walking my dog.

I don't even know if this is Randy or Rykey, but ah well.

There won't be a part 2, soz about it!

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx