🌹Movie Kisses - Randy

short and shit

~~~

"Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?"

~~~

Andy's POV

The boys and I were sat in the studio one night after a long day of recording. We were just chatting as we waited for Jack to finish his parts. Brook and Sonny were sat beside each other on the sofa, while me and Rye were cuddled up on the floor. We had been flirting a lot recently, and I was convinced he liked me back. Yes, back. I had been crushing on him for months.

I saw his staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"What is it?" I asked.

He smiled, taking my hand in his. "Will you go out with me, Andy?"

I beamed, cuddling into him more.

"Of course I will." I whispered.

He smiled, placing a light kiss on my head.

"Hey guys, me and Andy are gonna go watch a film in my room." He announced as Jack walked over.

"Ooh, I'll join you." Brook exclaimed.

"Me and Sonny are gonna go get some food." Jack told us before leaving with Sonny.

"Right, lets go." Rye sighed, leading us both to his room. I joined him on his bed as Brook sat on the sofa.

"What are we watching?" I asked as he pressed play.

"13 Reasons Why." He told me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, his other hand resting on my thigh.

As the nigh went on, I found myself cuddling into him more, absentmindedly running my thumb over his hand. He laced our fingers and turned to face me. My eyes were stuck to his lips, and before I knew it, he leant in and pecked my lips twice. He turned back to face the TV, but it wasn't enough for me. I tilted his chin so that he was looking at me again, and connected our lips in a longer kiss. We were pulled apart by Brook throwing a pillow at us.

"Stop kissing." He complained.

Rye laughed, pulling me back into the kiss.

A/N
Hey guys. This is short and written terribly, but it was a cute dream and I wanted to write it.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx