🌹The Diary - all ships with Andy

"I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you"

~~~

Sonny's POV

I was looking through Andy's drawers, trying to find his spare phone charger, when I came across a leather book.

Pulling it out, I opened it to the first page. It was a journal.

The first entry was dated back to when we were in Overload.

Hi Romeo.

Missed me?

Well, my last journal got full up, so now I've started a new one.

So today, Ryan gave me a hug and kissed my neck. He fucking kissed my neck!!!

I swear he loves toying with my emotions.

How does he not know I'm in love with him!?!?!

That was where the entry ended.

Andy was in love with me?

I flicked forward a few pages and saw an entry dated back to when RoadTrip first began.

Hi Romeo.

I met my new bandmate today. His name is Rye. He is actually so fit. I almost drooled over his abs. But, we've only just met and I don't want to gross him out.

I think I might have a crush on him. But, I'm still in love with Sonny (I'm going to start calling him Sonny since now there are two Ryan's and that will get confusing).

I missed the next two entries and read the next one.

Hi Romeo.

Me and Rye kissed today. It was just banter, but the kiss felt really good.

I definitely have a crush on him.

Flicking forward more, I got to when Mikey and Brook first joined the band.

Hi Romeo.

Yesterday we got two new trialists, Brook and Mikey.

Brook is so adorable. He cuddled me as soon as he arrived. He smelt really good.

Mikey is so sweet. We had a heart to heart last night. We spoke about almost everything. It was just to get to know each other, but I think I'm falling in love with him. I know it's soon, since we only just met yesterday. But I can't deny my feelings.

Miss a few entries...

Hi Romeo.

I'm in love with Rye.

There is no doubt about it.

I'm in love with him.

I'm also in love with Mikey.

I'm still in love with Sonny.

I have a crush on Brook.

When did my life become so messy?

The next few entries were filled with Andy describing his love for each of us. I skipped to one dated a few days after Jack arrived.

Hi Romeo.

Jack arrived the other day.

He is so cute. And fit.

But, he's spent a lot of time with Brook, which has made me jealous.

I think I feel more than a crush on Brook.

I skip to one dated at the start of this year.

Hi Romeo.

I'm in love with Jack. We spent the whole day together yesterday, and we kissed.

Obviously it didn't mean anything to him, but it meant a great deal to me.

I realised my feelings for him. I'm still not sure how I feel about Brook, but I do know I'm in love with all my other band mates.

I found one dated back to the day Andy's father died.

Hi Romeo.

Today I received tragic news. My father died. I wasn't close to him, so I'm not that upset. I'm more disappointed about our lack of a relationship.

Although, it made me realised I'm in love with Brook.

He comforted me and talked about when he lost his dad, and it made me see him in a new light.

I'm in love with six guys. What am I gonna do?

Skipping to the entry dated to the day Mikey left the band.

Hi Romeo.

I'm broken. Mikey left today. It physically hurts. I'm so in love with him.

I told him before he left. We shared a long kiss before he told me he loves me too. We agreed to just be friends, since long distance never works.

The most recent entry was the day I joined the band.

Hi Romeo.

Being a four piece wasn't working, so we decided to give Sonny a call.

He started trialing today, making all my feelings for him come straight back. Yes, I still love Mikey with all my heart, but Sonny was my first love.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop writing in this book now. This is RoadTrip 3.0 and I want a new start.

Goodbye Romeo x

A/N
Hey guys. Idk what this is.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx