🌹63 Questions - Randy (Part 2)

"I'm in love with you.
And all these little things."

~~~

Rye's POV

"We ready to answer some more questions?" I grinned once we had started the live.

Floods of excited comments came in, making me smile.

"Alrighty then. Question sixteen, would you kiss the last person you kissed again?"

"Definitely." Andy smiled, sending me a knowing look.

"Oh, definitely. He is such a good kisser."

"Stop it." He chuckled.

"Question seventeen, do you think there is life on other planets?"

"Of course, what else do you think they have hidden in Area 51?" I laughed, Andy nodding in agreement.

"Question eighteen, do you still talk to your first crush?"

"No, I haven't seen her since high school." Andy answered.

"Neither." I replied, reading the next question.

"Question nineteen, do you like bubble baths?"

"Yeah, they're really relaxing."

"Better with someone else." I smirked.

"Never had one with another person." Andy shrugged.

"We'd better fix that." I smirked, watching him blush bright red.

"Just read on."

"Question twenty, do you like your neighbors? We don't have neighbors." I laughed.

"We live in a mansion in the middle of nowhere." Andy chuckled.

"Question twenty one, what are your bad habits?"

"Probably biting my nails, staying up all night, and being too serious. What about you?"

I thought for a moment. "Not appreciating life enough."

"So deep."

"Init. Question twenty two, where would you like to travel? I'd like to go back to Spain, but I also want to go to Switzerland."

"I've always wanted to go to Italy. It's gorgeous there."

I glanced at the screen, checking the roadies were still with us, before reading out the next question.

"Question twenty three, do you have trust issues? I've never had any reason to. I love and trust everyone around me."

I looked at Andy, noticing his slight frown.

"Mainly because of my estranged father, I do have some trust issues. I find it hard to trust people I'm not immensely close with. But, if you give me a reason to, I'll trust you."

I pulled him into my chest, knowing he needed comforting right now.

He pulled away, smiling gratefully at me.

"Let's read the next question." He whispered.

"Question twenty four, what is your favourite part of your daily routine?"

"At night when I get to write music in the comfort of my own bed. It's even better when it rains." Andy spoke.

"I love going on runs with Robbie. Question twenty five, which part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? I'm honestly not fussed about the way I look, but I really hate my laugh."