🌹Secret Kisses - Randy

"This time I'm ready to run
Escape from the city and follow the sun
'Cause I wanna be yours
'Cause you wanna be mine
I don't wanna get lost in the dark of the night"

~~~

Andy's POV

It had been two years since I last stepped foot in London. I had moved away when the band broke up, since I was the reason it broke up in the first place. I was in love with Rye, but he was dating Jack. He was happy. They were both happy. I was happy for them, but it hurt me to see them together. I just dealt with it until one day I broke down. I admitted my feelings to Rye one night and we kissed. But the next day he told me he didn't like me like that. He loved Jack. He even told him that we kissed. He wasn't pleased. We had a fight, and I got hurt. Bad.

Things were never the same after that. Jack couldn't stand being around me, and it eventually took a toll on everyone. We decided to call it quits and went our separate ways. Jack, Brook and Rye stayed in London. Mikey had moved back to Bristol, and I had moved to Spain. But, two years later I had gotten a call from Mikey. He told me that Brook was dying, and asked me to come to London with him to say goodbye. I obviously went. No matter what went wrong between us all, these boys were still my brothers and I loved them. Even Jack.

So there I was, sat with Mikey in the waiting room. I heard voices and my eyes widened when Rye walked in, Jack following behind him. He was still so gorgeous, and all those old feelings rushed back. I glanced at Jack, who did a double take when he saw me, eyes wide and jaw dropped. He stormed over to us and turned to Mikey.

"What is he doing here?"

"He is visiting Brook then leaving again!"

"Good, life has got better in the two years you haven't been around!" He spat.

"Same for me!" I glared back.

"Jack, don't cause an argument. We are here for Brook - just ignore Andy!" Rye said to him, kissing his boyfriend on the forehead.

"You're right!" He nodded and sat down on the opposite side of the room. Rye sat with her and we just waited. Rye avoided eye contact with me as much a possible, but I saw him glance at me a few times. Soon a doctor came out and spoke. "Brooklyn Wyatt?"

Rye jumped up. "That's us!"

"Brooklyn is now allowed visitors, but only two at a time."

"Jack, come with?"

"Sure!" They both headed with the doctor to Brook's room, while me and Mikey waited in the waiting room.

About twenty minutes later, they came out of the hospital room and Rye headed right towards me, tears in his eyes. "Brook wants to see you!"

I stood up and walked over to his room. I hesitated before opening the door and seeing Brook led there, attached to all these wires and machines. He glanced up and smiled when he saw it was me. "Andy!"

"Brook!"

"You look good. Spain has been good to you!"

"Yeah it has." I said before sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I'm sorry for how things ended between us all two years ago."