🌹They're Gonna Love You - Sacklyn

Requested by jandy_lover04

~~~

"When you're lost, I'll find the way
I'll be your light
You'll never feel like you're alone
I'll make this feel like home"

~~~

Jack's POV

"But what if they don't accept our relationship?" Brook worried.

We were stood outside Sonny's house. He was introducing Brook and I to them as his boyfriends, then next week we were going to tell my family, then Brook's.

"I promise you they will. My parents are really open minded. They'll love you." Sonny reassured, squeezing his hand. He grabbed my hand as well.

"Both of you."

"Okay, I'm ready." Brook smiled, and Sonny pecked him on the cheek.

"You ready?" He asked me.

I nodded and he knocked on the door. His mum was quick to answer and pull him into a hug.

"Sonny! We missed you so much!"

"Good to see you son." His dad greeted, pulling him into a quick hug.

"Oh, hello Brook and Jack. Nice to see you again."

We both shook his parents hands and we got settled in the living room.

"So I have something to tell you both." Sonny started, suddenly nervous.

"What is it love?"

"I'm gay."

His mum shot up and wrapped her arms around him.

"We're so proud of you for telling us. This changes nothing. We still love you and always will."

He smiled gratefully at her, looking over at his dad who was smiling.

"Dad?"

"I love you son. I'm proud to be your dad."

He wiped his eyes, realising he was crying.

"That's not all."

He took a deep breath, looking at me and Brook, us giving him a supportive smile.

"I'm dating Brook and Jack."

"What, like a polygamous relationship?" His dad asked.

Sonny nodded, looking down.

"That's so cool." His mum exclaimed.

"You're okay with it?" His eyes widened.

"As long as you're happy."

~time skip brought to you by my boredom cause we haven't set off to Scotland yet~

Telling my parents I was pansexual and dating the boys went fine, like I expected. But Brooks.... not so good.

"Mum, dad? I'm gay. I'm dating Jack and Sonny." He blurted.

His dad's eyes widened in rage.

"Get out."

"W-what?"

"Get out of our house. You're no son of mine!" He screamed, shoving Brook towards the door.

"Mum?"

"We don't want a fag for a son." She spat, and they threw us out of the house, slamming the door in our faces.

Brook dropped to the floor in tears. We quickly sat next to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Brookie, it's okay. If they don't love you for who you are, then they don't deserve you." I soothed, kissing his head.

"I-I guess. It just hurts to know I disgust my parents." He sobbed.

"You'll always have us. We'll never leave you." Sonny pulled him into a kiss, before Brook pulled away and pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you guys. So much."

"We love you too." We both replied. I leant over Brook and kissed Sonny.

I managed to lift Brook onto my back and we carried him away from his now broken family.

A/N
Hey guys. Sorry this is so bad. I wrote it quickly cause I had some time before we left.

Hope this was okay jandy_lover04

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx