💔Something You Can't Replace - Randy

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time."

~~~

Rye was sat in the waiting room, Andy sat in his lap, holding his hand.

"Don't be nervous baby." Andy whispered, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. Rye smiled slightly.

"I'm really scared. What if they all say no?" Rye's leg started bouncing in anxiety, causing Andy to place his hand on his boyfriends knee, which calmed him down.

"They won't say no. You know how I know? Because you are an amazing singer with a beautiful voice."

Rye blushed, leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

"You're my whole world, you know that right?"

Andy nodded, wrapping his arms around Rye's neck. Rye cuddled into his boyfriends chest and tried to calm his nerves.

It was true. Andy was Rye's world. There was nothing he loved more. The older boy meant everything and more to Rye.

"Ryan Beaumont?" The woman called.

"Good luck baby." Andy kissed his boyfriend once more, before standing up and taking Rye's hand in his.

They walked together until they were backstage.

"Hi, you excited?" Ant asked, patting Rye on the back.

"More nervous." Rye bit his lip. Andy held his hands and looked into his eyes.

"You're gonna do great. Do it for me, yeah? Remember that I love you."

Rye smiled as Andy leant in to kiss him again, wrapping his arms around him and giving him one last hug.

They pulled away and saw Ant and Dec smiling at the couple.

"You ready?" Dec grinned.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Rye sighed, giving Andy one last quick kiss before walking out onto the stage.

"I love you Rye." Andy called as he left. Rye turned back and smiled before turning to the judges.

"Hi, what's your name?" Alesha asked.

"Ryan Beaumont."

"How old are you, Ryan?"

"Call me Rye, please. I'm twenty two."

"Sorry, Rye. Where do you come from?"

"Well, I'm originally from Bristol. But I spent a majority of my childhood in Spain."

"Ah, that's nice. What are you going to do for us today, Rye?"

"I'm gonna sing."

"What song are you singing and why did you pick that song?"

"I'll be singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran." Rye looked towards Andy, who gave him a smile and a thumbs up.

"Who's here with you, Rye?" Simon asked before he could answer the second question.

"My boyfriend, Andy." Rye blushed.

"Why did you pick this specific song?" Simon repeated Alesha's question.

"It describes how I feel for him." Rye answered, not breaking eye contact with Andy, who was blushing. He turned back to the judges and saw them all smiling.