🌹Ticklish - Rylyn

"Storms, they will come,
But I know that the sun will shine again,
He's my friend,
And he says that we belong together,
And I'll sing a song to break the ice,
Just a smile from you would suffice."

~~~

Rye's POV

Brooklyn had been in a bad mood for days. Nobody knew what was up with him, just that he refused to see or speak to any of us. He was always in his room, working on stuff that none of us knew about. Usually Jack would be the one to cheer him up, but since he wasn't around anymore I took it upon myself to make him smile.

You see, something not a lot of people knew about Brook is that he was really ticklish. It was something you could take advantage of since it never failed to make him laugh.

"Hey Brook?" I called softly, lightly knocking on his bedroom door.

"Go away Rye." He replied quietly, voice weak. It broke my heart, but I wasn't giving up.

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me." I declared.

"Then you'll be waiting a long time."

I sat down with my back against his door, knees pulled to my chest. I let out a deep sigh, getting comfortable as I really wasn't leaving until he came out. About an hour later, I realised I had fallen asleep when he opened the door and I fell backwards into his room.

"You okay?" He asked, biting his lip.

I nodded, standing off and running a hand through my hair.

"You actually stayed?" He asked in disbelief, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"I said I would. Why are you surprised?"

He shrugged. "Didn't think you cared that much."

I looked at him, but he avoided my gaze. His eyes were glued to the floor. I stepped forward, standing between his legs and taking his wrists in my hands.

"Look at me Brook."

He looked up, eyes glossed over. Suddenly I didn't care about the fact he had pushed me away. I just wanted to see him smile. So I did what I came here to do. I pushed him onto his back, climbing on top of him. He looked up at me curiously, but I didn't speak as I straddling, starting to tickle his sides. He let out quiet laughs, wriggling to get out of my hold. But lucky for me I was stronger than him. Soon enough he had tears falling down his cheeks, but they were happy tears as he laughed. I had a smile on my face, glad he was happy again.

"Okay, okay. I'm better now. Please stop." He chuckled, and I obliged. I led down on top of him so that our chests were pressed against each other, wrapping my arms around his torso as I cuddled into him.

"You don't need to talk about it. I'm just happy that you're smiling." I told him, pressing a light kiss to his neck.

"Thank you Rye." He whispered. I sat up slightly, looking down at him. He was already looking into my eyes, our faces inches apart.

"No need to thank me Brookie." I reassured, our lips brushing together as I spoke. He glanced down and I did the same.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked after a short silence. I nodded, letting him press his lips against mine. I kissed back instantly, cupping his cheek with one hand as I rested on the other. He wrapped his arms around my back, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. He moaned happily when I slipped in my tongue, our legs tangling together.

I hadn't realised just how much Brooklyn meant to me until that moment. But now I knew exactly how I felt, I was determined to keep that smile on his face.

A/N
hey guys. i suck at ending chapters, but meh. this was short and shit but i wanted to update and i have a feeling you're all getting sick of the constant depressing one shots. i'll be back updating properly soon. i'm going through some shit right now and don't feel like being anything but depressing.

hope you enjoyed!

bye guys Xx