👅Lover I Don't Have To Love - Rarper

smut warning!

~~~

"Now it's two o'clock,
The club is closed, we're up the block,
Your hands on me,
I'm pressing hard against your jeans,
Your tongue in my mouth,
Trying to keep the words from coming out,
You didn't care to know,
Who else may have been you before."

~~~

Ryes POV

"You don't need to do this Ryan." Brooklyn tried as we entered the club. "You don't need to prove something to me. I'm sorry I tried to get you to tell him how you feel, but I just thought you'd prefer to have him instead of another random fling."

I rolled my eyes, heading straight to the bar. "Just shut up Gibson. You've no right to lecture me."

"That's not what I'm trying to do Rye." He mumbled, hopping on the stool beside me. "I'm just trying to be a good friend. This 'no-shits-given' attitude you've grown to life is toxic and nothing good can come out of it in the end."

"Better than admitting to feeling something I don't want to feel." I snapped, taking a swig of the beer I had ordered.

"Is it though?"

I slammed the glass down on the surface. "Shut the fuck up. If you don't want to be here, you can go home to your boyfriend. I'm getting laid."

He sighed, patting me on the back. "I'll see you later Rye."

I didn't answer him, thankful to be left alone for a few minutes. I loved Brooklyn but he acted like he was the big man and I was just his childish younger brother who didn't know shit about life. But I knew a lot more than he thought. He assumed I'd be happier giving into the love I felt for our blonde friend, but I knew that love was just as toxic as sleeping around. Why not have a bit of fun before I have to deal with the pain and heartbreak that comes with falling for someone?

I scanned the room for my next target, smirking as I spotted a young man stood in the corner with his friend. He was tall, but I knew I was taller. His messy blonde hair and bright blue eyes lured me in and I knew that he'd be perfect for the night.

I stalked over, his friend noticing me before he did. The friend was tall with pale skin and dark, curly hair. He was the complete opposite of his friend and definitely not my type. I always went for the blondes. They reminded me of a certain someone I was trying to forget.

"Hey sexy, wanna dance?" I whispered into his ear, licking across his earlobe once I was close enough. He shivered at the touch, turning his head slightly with a sultry look.

"Sure thing, hot stuff."

He waved goodbye to his friend, willingly letting me take his hand in mine and lead him to the dance floor. I don't think we could count what we did a dancing. It was closer to exhibitionism than anything else, his ass grinding back into me as I kissed down his neck, none of us giving a shit about the desperate moans that escaped our lips.

"I need to fuck you. Like, right now." I growled.

"Toilets?" He suggested, being dragged along by me in confirmation.

I had him pressed against the door in mere seconds, not bothering to check if the room was empty before we were sloppily making out, tongues sliding together as we savoured the taste of each other. If anyone was around, they would surely leave soon.

"Fuck me please." He begged, and I didn't even care that he hadn't told me his name as I moved us over to the sinks, bending him over the side with his face pressed into the surface. We weren't here to make a connection. We were here to have a good time, no strings attached. Formal greetings would just complicate the situation and turn it into something it wasn't. It could possibly give the hot stranger hope of an afterwards, something I wouldn't give him.

"Take me." He whined, and it was so hot that I almost came right then and there. I ripped his jeans down, along with his boxers, and grabbed his exposed ass in my hands. I massaged the flesh as he let out moans of pleasure, thrusting his hips upwards as if to say 'hurry up and fuck me'.

I wasted no time, pulling my own jeans down, as well as my boxers. I gave my hard cock a few tugs before gripping his hips, assuming he didn't mind the burn as I pushed into him with no prep whatsoever. My assumption was proven to be correct when he let out a loud scream of pleasure and pain.

"God you're fit." I mumbled as I thrusted into him, as hard as I physically could. I didn't want to go slow. I was way too turned on to check if this was what he wanted to, but the noises that left his pretty swollen lips seemed to answer any questions that swam through my mind.

"I'm close." He warned. I was too. I moved my hand in front of him, jerking him off in time with my thrusts. He came not long after that and I followed suit, letting go inside him. I stroked him through it, relaxing inside him as we both came down from our highs. I pulled out, tossing him some tissue to clean up as we both made sure we were decent enough to get back out there.

"Thanks for a good time chica." I winked, slapping his ass as I left he toilets.

It was no different to previous nights. I went home satisfied, already planning where I'd be going out twenty four hours later.

I never got attached to any of them. They were just lovers I didn't have to love, because loving seemed too hard for me to handle.

a/n
hey guys. didn't plan on doing this but i haven't updated in a while, so here you go. it's kinda short but ah well.

hope you enjoyed!

bye guys Xx