🌹Outed - Sack

requested by jetblacklovesong

sorry for how short and bad it is.... i had to rush it slightly.

~~~

"Even when your tears are falling down,
Still somehow,
You're perfect now."

~~~

Jack's POV

"Babe, kiss me!" I whined, discreetly slipping my hand in his. He pulled away, sending me a glare.

"We're in public. You know I can't."

"But there's no one around." I reasoned and he shook his head.

"We can't risk it."

I sighed, taking a step away from him. "Okay."

He glanced my way before letting out a deep sigh, leaning in for a chaste kiss that brought a smile to my face.

"Happy now?" He tried to sound annoyed, but his smile gave him away.

I grinned. "Very."

~time skip brought to you by the fact that i'm discreetly trying to out myself on facebook so that my dad asks me about it so that i can tell him i'm bisexual without having to trigger the conversation myself~

"Jack, calm down." Rye spoke softly.

I scoffed, still pacing across the room. "How do you expect me to calm down? They know, Rye! Everyone knows!"

"Maybe it's not that bad." He suggested and I shook my head.

"Sonny didn't want us to come out yet and it's my fault that we've been outed. If I just respected his stupid wishes and didn't beg him for a kiss in the middle of the street, this wouldn't be happening."

"Stop beating yourself up. He'll understand."

I fell onto the bed, my head in my hands. "I just don't want to hurt him. I love him more than life itself."

"He won't be mad at you. You didn't mean for this to happen."

"You didn't mean for what to happen?"

I whipped my head around, eyes wide as I looked at my confused boyfriend.

"Babe, promise me you won't freak out." I started slowly and he raised an eyebrow.

"Depends on what you're about to tell me."

I took a deep breath, holding out the phone towards him.

"Someone posted this picture everywhere. They know."

He tensed up, a blank expression on his face as he stared at the screen.

"Sonny?" I whispered, wanting him to react. I hated this cold, emotionless Sonny. I wanted him to say something, even if he shouted at me.

"Babe?"

He stood up straight, not saying another word as he stormed into his bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

"That could've gone better." Rye commented and I groaned, falling backwards on my bed.

~time skip brought to you by wheelie bin stickers~

"He hates me." I cried into my mum's chest, her fingers threading through my hair.

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you. You're the love of his life. He's just a bit spooked right now."

"What if he breaks up with me?" I whimpered.

"He's not going to break up with you. Just give him time to get his head around it. He obviously has his reasons as to why he didn't want you to come out together."

I sniffed, sitting up and wiping my eyes. "I guess I never asked him."

"I think you should go and talk to him."

"Will you be alright for a bit on your own?" I asked, standing up from the sofa.

"Of course. I'll just go and watch TV with Rye and Honor."

I smiled at her, wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

"I love you mum."

"Love you too. Now go and get your man."

I jogged upstairs, pausing outside his bedroom door when I heard voices. It sounded like his parents so I assumed he was on the phone to them.

"Please understand. I didn't choose this." My boyfriend croaked and my heart broke.

"I just can't believe my only son is gay. This isn't right." His dad grunted and I frowned. What was so wrong with it?

"I accept you love." His mum spoke up, pausing before letting out a sigh. "It's just gonna take a while to get used to."

"I understand." Sonny whispered.

"Don't bother coming home next week." His dad snapped, hanging up the phone seconds later. I rushed into the room as soon as I heard him crying, pulling my boyfriend into my arms. He gripped the front of my hoodie, his sobs getting louder as he fell apart.

"This is why you didn't want us to come out." I realised.

He pulled away slightly to wipe his eyes. "I didn't know how they'd react. Turns out the answer to that is not well."

I lifted his head by his chin, gazing into the lost look in his forest green eyes.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're incredible. So if they don't accept you for who you are, then fuck them. You're my boyfriend. My soulmate. My family. We all accept you and love you. Never forget that."

He pulled me into a kiss, resting his forehead against mine once we pulled away.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

And I always would.

a/n
hey guys. this was badly written and very rushed. i wanted to post it before i go to bed so i had to write it quickly.

hope you enjoyed!

bye guys Xx