💔Broken Trust - Randy (Part 2)

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ attempted rape

~~~

"Maybe that's why they asked
Maybe that's why they cared
Could they see the pain she tried to cover"

~~~

Andy's POV

It had been a month since I told the boys. Mikey had kept me away from Blair, so he hadn't touched me in a month. He hadn't spoken to Blair about it, as I asked him not to. Rye had been completely ignoring me. Jack and Brook hadn't been ignoring me, but they had been a bit distant.

Mikey was the only one there for me.

"Andy, mate? I'm nipping to Tesco's. Blair is in the other room, but he's on call with Ginger, so he shouldn't bother you. I'll only be a half hour. Ring me if you need me, yeah?" Mikey said, putting on his jacket.

I nodded, slightly panicking at the thought of being alone with that man.

He pecked me on the forehead. "Love you mate!"

"Love you too!" I mumbled, watching him leave.

I locked the door and curled up in the corner of my bed, scared that Blair would come in.

About ten minutes later, I heard him end the call with Ginger, and then he started calling for me.

"Andy? I know you're here! We're the only ones home!" He shouted, his voice coming closer to my room. Tears formed in my eyes, and I was scared of what he was going to do to me. He opened the door and walked towards me.

I thought I locked it.

He wore a disturbing smirk on his face.

"Mikey isn't here to save you this time!"

He started by pinning me down face first and kissing my neck. I tried not to cry or scream, not wanting him to hit me. I thought he would just kiss me like usual, but he started to undress me. He took my shirt off, then my pants. Just as he reached down to my boxers, I realised what was happening and started crying, earning a punch in the face.

"Fucking crybaby! Shut up and keep still!"

He pulled down my boxers and grabbed my dick. I screamed, and he covered my mouth with his hand, lining himself up with my hole.

As he was about to push himself in, there was a scream.

"No! Blair! Fucking stop, now! Andy was right! He was telling the truth! You're a monster!"

It was Rye.

He looked disgusted at what he had seen. He looked at my pale, broken eyes, and quickly ran to shove Blair off me.

"Rye?"

It was Mikey.

He ran into the room, followed by the other two boys. They all had wide eyes at the scene in front of them.

Me, naked, led on the bed with tears running down my face.

Rye and Blair in a punching match.

Mikey helped me get dressed and took me into the other room.

Soon, the other boys joined us.

"We're so sorry we didn't believe you, Andy. Please forgive us?" Jack and Brook begged. I hugged them and told them it was okay.

Then Rye took me into a different room.

"I'm really sorry, Andy. I hate myself for calling you a liar. I-I love you, Andy. I know you hate me now, and I understand why-"

I cut him off with a kiss.

"Would you shut up?" I laughed, making him smile.

We kissed again, and I looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Rye. We're okay!

I'm okay!"

A/N
Hey guys. Sorry that was a rushed ending. I promised to post something tonight. I was gonna update Amor Verdadero or Say Something, but I haven't finished the chapters yet, so I wrote this quickly. It ruined the story, but meh.

Had a crap birthday, but who cares 🙃

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx