👅Katoptronophilia - Fluff

Smut warning!

~~~

"You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party"

~~~

Jack's POV

I was waiting for Andy to do his hair so that we could meet the other boys at the studio, but he was taking forever. I got bored of waiting downstairs so I decided to go up and see what was taking him so long.

"Andy?" I called, running up the stairs. I entered his room, seeing him stood in front of his full body mirror, hand running through his blonde locks.

"Sorry, I'll be ready in a sec."

I didn't say anything, walking towards him and standing behind him. I bit my lip, looking over his shoulder at us both in the mirror. I was slowly getting turned on, and I couldn't bring myself to walk away.

"Jack, you okay?" Andy questioned.

I leant forward, kissing the back of his neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pushing forward so that his peachy little ass was perched on my hard dick.

"J-Jack..." he moaned, leaning his head back onto my shoulder so I could suck on his neck. I looked up, growling when I saw how hot he looked through the mirror.

I moved up so that my lips were next to his ear. "I wanna fuck you!" I whispered.

He shivered, tilting his head so that I could press my lips to his.

"Do you have some sort of kink?" He smirked.

I grinned, tracing my fingers over his clothed dick. "Katoptronophilia. Let me fuck you in front of the mirror, please."

He whined, quickly pulling off his shirt. I followed suit, pulling off my own shirt along with my jeans. I wrapped my arms around his waist, unzipping his jeans and pulling them down. I began palming him through his boxers, him a moaning mess.

"P-please fuck me!" He begged. I kissed the bottom of his back, pulling down his boxers.

"Get on all fours baby." I ordered.

He got on his hands and knees in front of me, his beautiful ass right in front of my face. I kissed it, quickly sucking on my fingers before pushing one in. His head dropped down as he moaned, and I reached forward to lift up his chin.

"I want you to watch me fuck you."

He nodded, and I pushed in two more fingers. I began fucking him with my fingers, scissoring and curling them to get different reactions from him.

"Need you." He whined. I smirked, sitting on my knees and lining myself up with his hole.

"You ready darling?" I asked, making eye contact with him through the mirror. He nodded, and I pushed in slowly. He hissed, not used to the burn.

"You okay?"

He took a deep breath before nodding, letting me know I could move. I began to slowly thrust in and out of him, loving the way the sweat dropped down his face.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous!" I muttered, quickening my pace. Soon I was roughly thrusting in and out of him, kissing down his back.

"Look at me baby."

He lifted his head, smiling at me through the mirror. His gorgeous dimples popped out, making me let out a low moan. I soon found his prostate, making him scream in please. I kept thrusting in the same place, loving the sound of his moans.

"I'm gonna come." He whimpered.

"Me too baby. Let go for me."

With a few more thrusts, he came on his chest. I soon followed suit and came inside him. Panting heavily, I pulled out of him, pulling him back into my chest. I tilted his head, pressing my lips to his in a soft kiss.

"I love you, Andy." I whispered. He smiled into the kiss, cuddling into me more.

"I love you too Jack."

"So, should we head to the studio now?" I asked.

He chuckled, nodding as he pulled me up.

"Wanna get a shower first?" He questioned.

I smirked. "Course baby."

A/N
Hey guys. I haven't posted a one shot in ages aha.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx