🌹With A Hint Of Romance - Randy

"I know that something has changed
Never felt this way and right here tonight
This could be the start of something new"

~~~

Rye's POV

"Happy Valentine's Day!" I cheered, ripping Andy's curtains open.

"Go away!" He grumbled.

"But love is in the air!" I cheered, bouncing onto his bed.

"Then get me a fan so I can blow it away!" He muttered, rolling over so his back was towards me.

"Well, that's mean." I pouted.

"I'm mean!"

"I don't think you're that bad, Fovvs." I smiled, despite the fact he can't see me.

"Don't assume too much."

I checked the time. I saw it was 5:30. Andy had been napping all day, not liking being single on the day of love. I sighed before pulling off his blanket. He immediately sat up and glared at me, wrapping his arms around himself.

"What did you do that for? It's cold!"

"Get ready. We're gonna have a Valentine's night out!"

~time skip brought to you by future me realising that I didn't write a time skip in this bit~

"So, were just gonna get all this food... at two AM.... for no reason?" Andy asked as we stood in McDonalds, ordering as much as possible.

We had spent the whole night out, going for a meal, then a club. But we hadn't done anything special yet. So, I came up with this idea.

"Shoosh, its romantic. Just go with it!"

We took our food and ate it at the park nearby. Since it was 2AM, nobody was there.

"Thank you for today." Andy smiled.

I grinned. "No problem. I knew you needed cheering up. You're so grumpy when you're single."

He laughed. "Yeah, well, being single sucks."

I nodded in agreement as it started to rain. The rain gave me an idea.

"Let's dance the night away!"

"Really? In the rain?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Of course. What could be more romantic than that?" I grinned, pulling him into my chest.

He sighed, but wrapped his arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around his waist. We swayed with no music, but it was fine because it was up. Randy. Me and Andy. My best friend. My crush.

"I wonder if kissing in the rain is as good as people say it is!" Andy thought out loud, taking me by surprise. He seemed to be hinting at something.

I looked at him, making eye contact.

"Well, maybe we could try? For curiousity reasons onl-"

He cut me off by pulling me into a kiss. I kissed back, obviously. The kiss was perfect. I knew he felt the same way about me. I could taste raindrops that fell down our faces, but it didn't matter. It didn't matter that we were soaking wet. All that mattered was that Andy loved me back.

We pulled away after about twenty seconds, and I smiled at him, pecking his lips one more time.

"See? With a hint of romance, Valentines Day isn't all that bad!"

A/N
Hey guys. I don't really like this one, but here you go. I'm working on a Jacklyn book right now, so I'll hopefully have that out soon.

Keep you expectations low!

I'm working on your requests, don't worry. I just lack inspiration for some of them. Also, I'm trying to write ABO and headspace one shots that some of you requested, but it will take a while since I've never written them before. I read some headspace fics, so I know a little about it. But I don't read ABO, so imma struggle with it.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx