🌹The Battle Of The Boyfriends - Jacklyn/Harplyn/Rylyn/Bronny

"So come a little closer,
I need you by my side,
When everything goes wrong,
You're where I belong."

~~~

Brook's POV

I woke up in Sonny's arms again. I always loved cuddling him when we slept. His arms just felt right wrapped around me.

"Morning Brookie." He mumbled in his raspy morning voice.

"Morning sunshine." I replied, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He pulled me back in for a proper kiss, his arms travelling around my waist as we sat up. Mine instinctively wrapped around his neck as he deepened the kiss. We were pulled apart by the door opening.

"Oh, hey guys."

"Hi Jackie." I beamed, climbing off of Sonny's lap.

"Can I talk to you in private Brookie?"

I nodded, pecking Sonny on the lips once more before following Jack out of the room. He led me downstairs into the living room, sitting down on the sofa.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

He shook his head, making grabby hands at me. "Nothing, I just wanted to cuddle."

I smiled, climbing onto his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist as my arms went around his neck, burying my face into the crook of his neck. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and I sighed in contentment, placing a light kiss on his neck. He shivered, causing me to kiss him again. He pulled back, smashing his lips onto mine. I kissed back as his hands travelled to my ass. Deepening the kiss, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

Before we could go any further, there was a knock at the door. I jumped off Jack's lap and ran to the door, knowing full well who it was.

"Harper!!!" I screamed, jumping into his arms.

"Hiya Brookie boy, how've you bee-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He kissed back, pushing me against the wall. I moaned out, loving the feeling of people being rough with me.

"Guys? You might wanna take that inside!" Rye laughed. We pulled apart, blushing slightly. Harper carried me into the kitchen, placing me down on the counter as he gave the other boys a hug.

Rye slipped in between my legs, pecking my lips.

"Hi."

"Hiya." I giggled.

"You're cute!"

I blushed as he leant forward, capturing my lips in a soft kiss.

"Aww, you guys are adorable!" Jack cooed.

I held my middle finger up at him as I continued to kiss Rye, loving the way he lips felt against mine. When we finally pulled away, Rye's phone dinged. He checked the message, typing something before turning to us.

"That was Andy. He wants us all to meet him at the beach for a day out. Also, he said he's got an announcement."

"Come on Brookie, let's go get changed!" Jack smiled, taking my hand in his and leading us upstairs.

I sat down on his bed as he went to his wardrobe, grabbing some shorts and a T-shirt. He tossed the T-shirt to me and I grinned, pulling it over my head. It was a bit long on me, since Jack was so much taller. But I loved it.

"Why?"

"Because you look cute in my clothes. Now, go put on some shorts and come downstairs." He told me, pecking my lips before running downstairs. I went to my room to see Sonny sat there, scrolling through his phone.