👅What Happens After The Show - Randy

bigballsbeaumont wanted someone to write this, so I decided to make their wish come true XD

Smut warning!

~~~

"Come with me baby
Cause I want you to know
What happens after the show
We misbehaving and up all night
Cause that's what happens after the show"

~~~

Andy's POV

"We can die or we can take this home!"

The song ended and I smiled a dimpled smile as everyone in the crowd started cheering and applauding, something I was still not used to despite experiencing it all the time.

"We've been RoadTrip, and we'll see you all next time!" I shouted into the microphone as me and the boys made our way off stage. (I've never been to a RT concert so I don't know how they end don't judge me)

"Great show boys." Darren exclaimed. "Let me know when you want to go back to the hotel."

Jack and Sonny flopped onto the sofa, immediately falling asleep. Brook went to get to some food, and Rye was nobody in sight.

"Hey Brook?"

"Hmm?"

"Where's Rye?"

He shrugged, stuffing a banana in his mouth. "Dunno."

I rolled my eyes at his immature behaviour, not quite fond of the way he spoke with his mouth full. I decided to look around the building for the brunette boy. Luckily I didn't have to look for long. I saw him still stood on stage, leant against the wall, possibly waiting for someone.

"Hey mate, what're you doing?" I asked, joining him on stage.

"You." He smirked.

"Wha-"

"I had a great idea last night. I was gonna wait until the end of tour, but I want you now." He whispered seductively, walking closer to me. He shoved me against the back wall, connecting his lips to my neck.

"Rye, what're y-you doing?" I asked nervously, trying so desperately to contain my moans.

"I want you right here, right now!" He muttered against my neck, sucking harshly.

"I-I don't.... know." I got out between moans.

He pulled away from my neck and looked me in the eyes.

"Sounds like you do." He smirked, before connecting our lips in a rough kiss. He pinned me to the wall by my shoulders, grinding our clothed hard on's together.

"You're not afraid of a little PDA are you?" He teased.

"This is more than a little PDA. This is full on exhibitionism!" I laughed, but didn't make any attempt to push him away.

He leant in closer, biting my earlobe before whispering, "I'll take that as a no."

Everything went so quickly after that. It wasn't soon after that we were both fully naked, him lying on top of me on the stage we were only just performing on not that long ago. I wondered what had got Rye so worked up.

"Lie on your stomach. I'm gonna fuck your pretty little hole."

With one more kiss, I was led on my front, ass out for the world to see. I'm sorry, I meant ass out of this world ;)

"Suck!" He ordered, allowing his fingers to pass through my pink lips. I worked my tongue around the digits before he pulled away, pushing one through my hole. The sensation was overwhelming, but I enjoyed every second of it. Especially once he was fucking my hole with all three.

"R-Rye, I'm prepped. Need.. you." I breathed out as he hit my prostate with his fingers.

He spat on his hand, rubbing it up and down his long cock. Without warning, he pushed into me. It felt amazing.

He started off moving slowly, but I couldn't take it.

"Rye, faster!"

He thrusted in and out of me, and I wasn't shy about letting my screams fly free.

"Sound so beautiful." He complimented. I tilted my head slightly to see him staring down at me in awe. Even covered in sweat, he was still gorgeous.

"I'm gonna come." I warned.

He leant down, kissing the back of my neck. "Me too. Let go baby."

And with those final words, I came between my stomach and the stage. Soon enough, he followed suit and filled me up. He pulled out, lying down next to me and pulling me into his chest.

I whimpered.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, running his hand up my arm.

"Feel empty." I mumbled, embarrassed.

He pulled his jeans closer and took something out of his pocket.

"Want this in you?" He questioned, showing me the buttplug he had in his hand.

"Someone came prepared." I laughed, but let him push the small object inside me.

"Better?"

"Better." I smiled, pecking him on the lips.

Somehow, we fell asleep on stage, cuddled up to each other. We only woke up to Darren's voice screaming at us all to get in the van before he leaves without us.

My eyes widened, waking Rye up as I pulled on my clothes. We had only just managed to get fully dressed when he walked out on stage.

"Guys, did you fucking have sex on stage?" He asked in disbelief.

"No, what makes you think that?" I answered awkwardly.

"Well, you're wearing each other's t-shirts, and there is cum on the stage." He chuckled.

We blushed, following him out to the van.

"You guys smell like sex." Jack pointed out as we sat down.

"They did it on stage!" Darren laughed, making the boys gasp and look at us, shocked that I would do something like that. They probably expected it off Rye.

"Did you really?" Brook asked in disbelief.

"I don't kiss and tell." Rye smirked.

"Yeah you do." Sonny chuckled,

"He's right. But I don't." I retorted, pulling Rye into a quick kiss as the boys wolf whistled.

A/N
Hey guys, I don't know if this was any good, but whatever.

I wanna post that Jacklyn/Harplyn one shot I started last night, but it got deleted and I can't bring myself to re write it. Maybe some day.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx