💔Yours - Randy

Baso a really long, depressing monologue.

~~~

"Cause I, I feel like I'm ready for love
And I wanna be your everything and more
And I know every day you say it
But I just want you to be sure
That I'm yours"

~~~

Sonny's POV

I glanced out the window and spotted the same blonde picking the flowers from my grandads garden. I visited my grandad every month, and every month I saw this boy. I knew he went to the graveyard across the street. I'd always check to see if he looked alright, and he usually did. But this time he was crying, curled up against a grave with his head buried against his knees.

"Uh, grandad? I'm gonna go check on that guy across the street."

"Okay son. Make sure he's alright."

I nodded, making my way across the street. I grabbed a single red rose from the garden before pushing the gate open, closing it silently. The closer I got to the boy, the louder his sobs were. He was shaking, seemingly out of breath.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?"

He looked up, tear stained cheeks. He shook his head, glancing at the grave he was leant against. I read what it said.

'Rye Beaumont.

Loving son, brother, and boyfriend.

He will be missed.'

"Oh, was he your boyfriend?" I asked. He nodded, letting out another heavy cry. I crouched down, pulling him into my chest.

"It's okay. Let it out, love." I whispered.

"What's your name?" I asked after he had calmed down a bit.

"A-Andy. Andy Fowler."

"I'm Sonny Robertson. Can I ask you a question?"

He nodded, moving into a sitting position.

"I see you here a lot, and you always seem okay. What is it about today that's made you so upset?"

He took a deep breath, keeping his gaze locked on the gravestone. "This is the last time I can visit him. I'm moving to Spain with my mum tomorrow. I have to say goodbye, and I'm really struggling."

"Hey, I'm here. Say whatever you need to say to him, and I'll be here to cuddle you when you need."

He smiled gratefully as I passed him the rose. He placed it down in front of the grave and closed his eyes.

"Rye, I need you. I need your touch. I need your kiss. I need your smile. I need your everything. It's getting harder to live without you, and I don't know how much more I can take. I'm never going to see you again. My mum's making us move to Spain. Ironic, I know. I'll visit all the places you told me you loved when you were a kid. I'll build you a memorial there, that way I can still feel like you're close. But you're not. You're gone. So far away from me when I need you here.

How did we end up like this, hey? You were never supposed to mean this much to me. I was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did, and that's what's making me hold on, because it hurts like hell to let you go. A millon tears won't bring you back, and I know that because I've cried those tears. You promised me you would never be the reason I stopped smiling, but you are. You broke me, and I'm struggling to put the pieces back together on my own. That was your job. You were supposed to fix me. You promised. But in the end, you broke yourself, and broke me even more. You swore you wouldn't give up the fight. But you did. Now you're free and I'm trapped in this cruel world, alone and damaged.

I'm not going to cry for you anymore, Rye. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of being upset. I'm tired of being angry. I'm tired of pretending I'm okay with what you did. I'm tired of missing you. I'm tired of holding on so tight to someone I'm never getting back. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of feeling empty. I'm tired of wishing you were here. I'm tired of dreaming that you will come back to me. But most of all, I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of living. If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.

I'm alone down here, but you're not, because when you died, a piece of me died with you. That piece will always be in your heart, Rye. I will always be in your heart. As much as I tell myself I'm okay with you being gone, deep down I know I'm not. I'll never get to hug you again. I'll never get to kiss you again. But worse of all, I'll never get to tell you how much I love you. Did you really love me, Rye? I guess I'll never know.

You forced me to let you go, because it was the only way you'd ever be happy. Now I'm unhappy, but it's okay. I'll stop now, because I know all this means nothing. You're gone, and nothing I can say will bring you back. I hope you know there will never be a day where I don't think of you and wish you were with me. I love you, Rye. I'm yours. Always and forever."

As soon as he finished speaking, he broke down in my arms. I held this broken stranger as he let out all his emotions.

I didn't know him, but in that moment, all that mattered was helping him let go.

A/N
Hey guys. I just watched the scene of TFPOBA where Will's dad leaves and he breaks down. I'm crying.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx