🌹Nervous - Sandy

This is quite long, but I love it. It's actually cuter than I originally set it out to be.

~~~

Andy's POV

"How come when your near me
I have trouble speaking"

Today was the day that Sonny was arriving at the house. I was nervous. I hadn't seen him in years, and I was worried we wouldn't have the same dynamic as we used to. We were always so close.

Close enough for me to have a crush on him.

I knew I was fucked from the moment I laid eyes on him. He had the most gorgeous eyes and luscious hair I had ever seen on a guy. I just wanted to kiss his plump lips and leave hickeys all over his pale neck. I wanted to run my hands down his toned chest and bite his curvy hips. Rye was fit, but Sonny was on another level.

I always had trouble speaking to Sonny. We were the best of friends, and for a while I spoke so confidently. But after that night, that damn night, I lost my confidence. He had taken my innocence in a drunken, hot night. We never spoke about it, never got together officially. But there was a harsh tension between us. He continuously flirted with me, and I couldn't do anything but blush.

Over the years, I had grown up and gained more self confidence, but I was worried that would all go down the drain as soon as I saw him.

I was right to be anxious. He was prettier than I remembered. As he aged, he got hotter. I mean, extremely hotter. I couldn't help but drool as soon as I laid eyes on him.

"Hey mate, nice to meet you." Rye grinned, pulling him into a hug. I stood back as the other boys introduced themselves to my old friend.

"I'm sure it's great to see Andy again." Rye chuckled, making me blush. I looked up, regretting it instantly when my eyes met Sonny's.

"Yeah, I've missed you." He stepped forward, opening his arms. I nervously made my way closer, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face into his chest. I felt warmth overtake me as he wrapped his arms protectively around my back. I sighed, cuddling him as hard as I could. I had really missed him.

"How've you been, baby?" He whispered. I breathed in, taking in his intoxicating scent.

"Fine." I mumbled. He kissed me on the head before we reluctantly pulled apart. I blushed when I saw his eyes scan my body.

"You guys want a minute alone?" Jack joked. I laughed nervously, raising an eyebrow as Sonny winked at Jack.

"What was that about?" I queried, surprising myself. I hadn't stuttered yet.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it." He smiled, picking up his bags.

"Brook. Want to show me to my room?" He offered.

Brook nodded, taking one of Sonny's bags and walking ahead. As Sonny left, he discreetly slapped my ass. I let out a small gasp, turning back with wide eyes, but he was gone.

"It's like I always trip on my tongue
So I can never tell you
The things I think about you"

I didn't see Sonny again until later that day. I had gone downstairs to get a drink and he was leant against the kitchen counter, chatting to Jack. He smiled when he saw me.