👅Don't Tell - Sandy

Smut warning!

~~~

"Boy, I can see the way you dancing, move that body
I know it's crazy, but I feel like you could be
The one that I've been chasing in my dreams"

~~~

Sonny's POV

"Come on Ryan!" Jordi laughed, dragging me into the club.

Truth is, I didn't want to go clubbing tonight. But, after a lot of convincing, I thought it would be stress releasing to find a girl for the night.

I walked up to the bar as Ollie and Joey went straight to the dancefloor. Jordi sat down next to me as we ordered some shots.

An hour later, I was drunk off my face and I wanted to dance. Jordi had already gone off with some brunette. Joey and Ollie were out of sight. I knew I most likely wouldn't be going home with them that night.

I made my way to the dancefloor, spotting a short blonde dancing on her own. She was gorgeous from behind. Her long blonde hair fell down to the middle of her back. She was wearing a short, pink dress that went to the middle of her thighs, showing off her freshly shaven legs.

I walked up towards her, placing my hands on her waist. I leant in, kissing her on the neck.

"Hey baby girl. Want a good time?"

She nodded, and I linked her hand in mine, smiling at the sight of her nails, that were painted baby pink to match her dress. She was gorgeous.

I led her into the bathroom, pushing her against the wall and smashing my lips to hers. Her hands travelled up into my hair, threading her fingers through my curls. I started grinding against her, but stopped when I felt something that girls definitely should not have.

I pulled away, opening my eyes. My jaw dropped when I saw that it wasn't a girl.

"Andy?" I gasped.

"Sonny?"

Andy is my ex bandmate. When our band broke up, he joined a new band and made new friends. He soon forgot about us, although we stayed close friends. None of us spoke to Andy anymore.

"I, uh, I thought you were a girl..."

He blushed, looking down. "I like to wear girls clothes."

That confession was followed by an awkward silence, both of us staring at each other in shock.

I was straight, I was sure of it. But, there was something about the way he looked at me that drew me in. Before I could stop myself, my lips were once again connected to his.

"Are you s-sure?" He asked between kisses.

"I won't tell if you don't." I whispered, smirking.

He pulled me in by my shirt, once again connecting our lips.

I pulled my shirt over my head, helping him out of his dress. I pulled down my jeans and boxers so that I was naked, him quickly following suit.

I lifted him up, sitting him on the sinks before kissing him on the neck, leaving hickeys. He wrapped his legs around my back, pulling me closer to him. I bit down on his neck, causing him to let out a deep moan.

I slowly moved down his body before I was level with his dick. I took him in my mouth without hesitation, feeling him grip onto my hair.

I worked my mouth around him, humming silently as I deepthroated him.

"Look at me." He ordered. I looked up through my eyelashes, tears building up in my eyes as I gagged.

"I-I'm getting close."

"So am I, baby."

Soon enough, he let his load out down my throat, and I swallowed it all.

I stoop up fully, pulling him back in for another kiss.

"Sonny? Please fuck me!" He begged.

And before I knew it, I had him bent over the counter, fucking into him.

A/N
Hey guys. This one is kinda rushed, but I don't feel like writing smut right now.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx