🌹I Do - Brook&??

the guy brook ends up with won't be revealed until the end of part 2 :))))))

~~~

"I think I know where you belong,
I think I know it's with me,
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you,
Been here all along so why can't you see,
You belong with me."

~~~

Brook's POV

I opened my eyes and smiled at the feeling of his hand on my waist, his fingers tracing circles on the exposed skin. I let out a quiet moan, looking up into his mesmerising eyes.

"Hey baby." He whispered, leaning in to press a kiss to my lips. "I've missed this."

I closed my eyes again, burying my face into the crook of his neck. "Me too."

Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life. You wake up with a smile on your face and love in your heart. You count down the hours until you're walking down the isle. You close your eyes and imagine yourself stood at the alter, face to face with the love of your life. It's a day where all your friends and family fuss over you, and you don't have to feel bad about being the centre of attention.

I thought my wedding day would be perfect. I thought Rye was the love of my life. But he wasn't. He was. He hadn't even crossed my mind since Rye and I got together, but he just had to show up at my wedding. I knew something bad would happen when I opened the door to reveal my three ex boyfriends, but I never expected the night to end like this..

~time skip brought to you by the fact that i have 73 comments on my requests chapter and haven't written any of them lmao i suck i'm sorry~

"Brooky, you look absolutely stunning!" My best friend exclaimed, stepping back to admire my make up which he had so expertly done himself.

"Thanks Fovvs." I smiled, letting him pull me into a hug.

"Are you excited?"

I bit my lip. "Yeah, of course."

He pulled away and gave me a suspicious look. "You don't sound so sure."

"No, I am-"

"No, don't lie to me. I can see right through you." He pointed out, sitting down on the sofa and patting the seat next to him. "Spill it."

I sighed, taking a seat. "I'm just being paranoid."

"About?"

"What if Ryan isn't the one for me?" I admitted, looking down when I felt myself tear up. It was stupid for me to get so worked up over something so.. well, stupid. But I had always dreamt of my wedding day ever since I was a kid. I wanted it to be perfect, but how could it be the slightest bit perfect if there was a chance I was marrying the wrong guy?

"Brook, listen to me." He started, taking his hands in mine. "You and Rye are amazing together. You're both young, fun, attractive guys who see the beauty in life. Neither of you take anything or anyone for granted. You make the best out of any situation, and you're always there for each other no matter what. You're perfect for each other."

"Are you sure?" I sniffed, wiping the tears from my eyes. "I can't get this wrong. Rye is supposed to be the guy I spend the rest of my life with. I need to be certain it's what I want."

"That's a decision only you can make Brookie. But you'd better make it quick because you're supposed to be walking down that isle in two hours."

Before I could reply, the doorbell rang. I glanced at Andy, not knowing who could be at the door. All the guests had already arrived. He shrugged in response, following me into the hall to see who was at my house. I opened the door and my jaw practically hit the floor.

There stood the three men I thought I'd never see again:

Ex boyfriend one - Jack Duff. My first boyfriend. My first love. The boy I had been in love with since the start of high school. He was the boy who taught me love.

Ex boyfriend two - Sonny Robertson. My college boyfriend. I was only with him for a short while, but I thought he was the love of my life. We were engaged after two months of being together. We were both young and too in love to care about whether or not we were doing the right thing. He was the boy who taught me patience.

And last but not least, ex boyfriend three - Harper Dark. My coworker turned boyfriend. He made my job so much better. I was always so excited to get to work just so I could see him. He asked me out after months of flirting and we spent two amazing years together. But then he cheated on me and broke my heart. He was the boy who taught me pain.

I never expected to see either of them ever again, but there they stood. Neither one of them had changed one bit, apart from the fact that they were all so much older and so much hotter.

Sonny was the first to break the silence. "Hi."

"Hey."

I was speechless, having no idea why they were here. I didn't know how I felt about them being here, but I couldn't deny the way they still made my heart beat rapidly in my chest.

"Fancy seeing you fellas here." Andy joked, breaking the awkward tension and I had never been more happy to call him my best friend than I was in that moment.

"You haven't changed a bit Andy." Jack smiled, pulling him in for a bro hug. I forgot to mention they were best friends. They stayed in touch for a few months after we broke up but drifted apart. It was nice to see them reunite, but I couldn't deny how weird the whole situation was.

"You have." He grinned, referring to the golden grill in his mouth and the subtle beard on his chin.

"Trying to look retro." He laughed. I turned my attention to Sonny. He was still as gorgeous as ever and he hadn't changed one bit.

"Sonny, you look great." I smiled.

"You too." He smiled back. I looked towards Harper who was checking me out with his signature smirk.

"Hey fitty." He winked. "Still so sexy."

I blushed, hating how he still made me feel. He was a proper flirt, but I knew how sweet he could be. That's why I wasn't grossed out over how he practically undressed me with his eyes. He might've been really into my body but I knew he was more into my heart.

"What are you guys doing here?" I finally asked the question I should've probably asked to begin with.

"Mikey invited us." Jack explained and I internally cursed. Of course he did. He told me he'd get me back for inviting his ex girlfriend to his twentieth birthday party. I found it funny at the time, but I was starting to regret it.

"That is priceless." Andy laughed, causing me to send him a death glare. He bit his lip, taking a step back.

"I should leave you guys to it."

He was gone before I could tell him to stay, not wanting to be left alone with them in fear of doing something I shouldn't.

"So.." Harper grinned, taking a step forward. "Can we come in?"

I gulped, stepping aside and allowing them to enter my house. I had two hours before my wedding. I could handle being alone with them for two hours.

Couldn't I?

a/n
i didn't update say something hehe sorry. have this instead. part two coming soon.

this is kinda different so i hope you enjoy.

bye guys Xx