💔👅Scars - Brandy

Requested by Czarina_Angel

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ self harm

Smut warning!

~~~

"There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark,
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are,
And you don't have to change a thing,
The world could change its heart,
No scars to your beautiful,
We're stars and we're beautiful."

~~~

Brook's POV

Again, the same situation. Listening to my friends insult me right to my face. Making fun of my appearance like I wouldn't care. I do care. I care so bad. The scars on my body show exactly how much I care.

"Brook? You okay?" Andy asked, noticing how quiet I was being.

"I'm fine."

I'm not fine. Please help me.

"Good." He smiled, turning back to his conversation with Rye.

"Remember your perm? You looked like a freak!" Jack laughed.

"Oh my god, he had a perm? Why?!" Sonny exclaimed, laughing along with the Irish boy.

"He even-"

"I'm going to bed." I announced, interrupting Jack mid insult. Andy turned his head to face me.

"Why are you going to bed so early?"

I shrugged, plastering on a fake smile.

"I'm just tired."

I can't take it anymore.

"Okay, well goodnight."

I gave him a nod in reply, making my way upstairs. As soon as I was out of earshot, I burst out in tears. Through blurry eyes I found my way to the bathroom, locking the door and grabbing a razor from the drawers. I wasted no time in pulling down my joggers, revealing my destroyed thighs. I lightly dragged the metal object down my freshly shaven skin, hissing as it hit past scars. I pressed down, biting my lip to stop the screams as my thigh turned crimson. I quickly stood up, pulling off my hoodie to reveal the many scars etched all over my body.

I pressed down on each one, the pain reminding me how disgusting I was. I didn't hear the knock on the door, and by the time I realised, it was too late.

I tried to cover myself, but I knew there was no point. There stood Andy, mouth wide open and tears building in his eyes.

"Brookie, no.." he trailed off, stepping towards me.

"Get away from me!"

Show me you care enough to stay.

"I'm not leaving you like this. Why would you do this to your beautiful body?"

"I'm disgusting." I whispered, not bothering to hold back the tears.

"No, darling. You're perfect." He argued in his soft, soothing voice, standing behind me as we both faced the mirror.

"I love your cheeks." He spoke, kissing both cheeks.

"I love your neck." He said, kissing down the back of my neck.

"I love your back."

With each sentence, he kissed a different part of my body. He even lightly kissed my scars, standing back up once he got to my ankles.

"I love your lips." He whispered, pulling me into a long, loving kiss. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands ran soothingly down my back, resting just above my ass.

I felt curiousity take over me and I slowly moved one hand down, lifting his hand and placing it on my ass. He grabbed it with both hands, squeezing lightly. I let out a low moan, deepening the kiss.

He moved me backwards until I had my back against the wall. He crouched down, taking my hard member in his mouth.

"Fuck- Fovvs." I moaned, winding my fingers through his hair as he deep throated me.

After a short while, I felt myself getting close. He pulled off me and stood up, taking my hand in his.

"Lets go to my room."

Luckily, the boys were still downstairs. We quickly ran into his room, me closing his door as he got undressed. He sat down on the bed, pulling me on top of him as he connected our lips once again. His mouth moved to my neck as I leant even closer to him.

"Can I make love to you, baby?" He asked me. I smiled.

Make love.

I nodded and allowed him to lie me on the bed, hovering over me as he placed chaste kisses on my stomach, moving down until he reached my thighs. He kissed each and every stars, taking my hand in his.

He sat up completely, looking me in the eyes.

"You're clean, right?"

"Yeah."

He smiled, pushing his fingers past my lips. I sucked on the digits, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Fuck, you're pretty." He groaned, pulling his fingers out of my mouth. He circled my hole with one, pushing in slowly. I squirmed at the feeling, it being a long time since I had done anything like this.

"More." I begged.

He pushed another finger in, then a third. He fucked me with his fingers briefly before pulling out, wiping them on the sheets. He spat on his hand, using it to lube up his massive cock.

"I wanna feel you." He told me, pushing in slowly. It stung, but pleasure soon overtook the pain.

"You can move."

He began with light thrusts, leaning down to kiss my lips as he sped up. I was moaning in his mouth as he fucked me. It was rough, but still soft and sweet.

"Andy..." I whined as he hit my prostate. After a few more thrusts, I came on both our chests. A few seconds later, he let go inside me. He went limp, laying on my chest while he was still inside me.

Once we had both come down from our highs, he pulled out of me, grabbing some tissue to clean us both up. Once he was sorted, he moved us under the covers, pulling me into his chest.

"I didn't say what else I loved, Brookie."

"What's that?"

"You. I love you."

A/N
Hey guys. I had my English exam today. I wrote 11 pages and I think I broke my hand.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx